• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoxingFan85,Thurman,DEC,CLOSE,2X

Comment

Sergio1, Garcia, KO, 7 round, 1X

http://
      Last edited by Sergio 1; 03-01-2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Sticky me good sir BostonGuy

EDIT: Is it me or was there a handshake smilie

bostonguy edits people's posts all the time. he's petty and overweight.

Comment

**** this format crap. i'm here to talk about scorecards, which have a lot less to do with who wins the fights these days.

thurman is going to do enough to win, but the cards will be close. honestly expecting another gift for danny. truly believe that. i don't think thurman is going to beat him up enough to prevent it. for some reason haymon and crew think danny is a potential star.

now, i don't agree that danny is a potential star at all, but he's certainly more marketable than keith thurman. money talks

danny UD in a fight that looks more like a thurman decision than anything else.

NE,danny,robbery, close.

format is close enough, i guess. danny is gonna win a controversial MD. fight might even be a draw.

Comment

-MEGA-, Garcia, DEC, close, 2x

Comment

Yammy25, Thurman, Dec, Close, 2x

Comment

DreamerUSA, Thurman, Dec, Close, 3X

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  **** this format crap. i'm here to talk about scorecards, which have a lot less to do with who wins the fights these days.

thurman is going to do enough to win, but the cards will be close. honestly expecting another gift for danny. truly believe that. i don't think thurman is going to beat him up enough to prevent it. for some reason haymon and crew think danny is a potential star.

now, i don't agree that danny is a potential star at all, but he's certainly more marketable than keith thurman. money talks

danny UD in a fight that looks more like a thurman decision than anything else.

NE,danny,robbery, close.

format is close enough, i guess. danny is gonna win a controversial MD. fight might even be a draw.
                  I disagree.

Thurman is more thoughtful, speaks better, and doesn't carry the threat of anyone on his team saying any of the dumb **** angel does, and offending people.

I'm not a big thurman fan, but when you listen to the guy speak in interviews, you can't help but like the him. They are both great young champions, but thurman has more of that "it" factor, when you think of a potential star in the sport. Of course Garcia is more marketable than Herrera and Peterson, so the fact he got those decisions is not surprising (I thought he did enough to beat Peterson anyway).

If anybody gets a "gift," it's more likely be Thurman, imho. I still think the fight will be close, maybe debatable, but nobody gets a "gift" here, the winner will do a little bit more than the loser.

That said, I'd like to flip-flop....

Fly Ty, Thurman, DEC, Close, One-Time

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    bostonguy edits people's posts all the time. he's petty and overweight.
                    oh lol I meant that I couldn't find the handshake smilie. I used a kiss instead

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                      I disagree.

Thurman is more thoughtful, speaks better, and doesn't carry the threat of anyone on his team saying any of the dumb **** angel does, and offending people.

I'm not a big thurman fan, but when you listen to the guy speak in interviews, you can't help but like the him. They are both great young champions, but thurman has more of that "it" factor, when you think of a potential star in the sport. Of course Garcia is more marketable than Herrera and Peterson, so the fact he got those decisions is not surprising (I thought he did enough to beat Peterson anyway).

If anybody gets a "gift," it's more likely be Thurman, imho. I still think the fight will be close, maybe debatable, but nobody gets a "gift" here, the winner will do a little bit more than the loser.

That said, I'd like to flip-flop....

Fly Ty, Thurman, DEC, Close, One-Time

the scruffy looking dude with a lisp and a pony tail is not goign to be crossing over into anything. danny at least appeals to puertoricans, who, let's face it, just want the guy to be PR and have a fresh tweeze on his eyebrows.

Comment

Working...
                      X