No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford Appreciation Thread

This is the Terence Crawford Appreciation Thread.

Let's see how much love this outstanding two weight world champion gets.
    Post photos, kind words etc.

Originally posted by Mr McDowell View Post
    This is the Terence Crawford Appreciation Thread.

Let's see how much love this outstanding two weight world champion gets.
    Post photos, kind words etc.
    *crickets*

If his name were Terenz Crawfordovic from some yak-milking Country....they'd blow this thread up.

Comment

Bud Crawford is one of the best fighters today. He has high boxing IQ, picks his shots well, balance, and punch selection. The only thing he lacks is charisma and enthusiasm but other then that, he will be unbeatable for the time being. Would love to see Lomachenko vs Crawford or Pac vs Crawford at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        *crickets*

If his name were Terenz Crawfordovic from some yak-milking Country....they'd blow this thread up.
        Absolutely right. This is why I did this thread to prove a point.

Comment

Maxi just gave me red k for making this thread with the comment - fool.
          I must have upset him.

Comment

Not sure you're really getting what an appreciation thread is, man. You're supposed to extol the guys virtues, post highlight vids and stuff. Y'know... big the guy the up.

I'll start it off for ya..

The guy's a fantastic natural talent with poise, skills and real one shot power, not to mention one of only 2 unified Champions from the US... what's not to like?

Comment

Crawford is great, I hope he moves up and fights the guys 147. I seriously believe he can beat them all.

Comment

Just another well marketed good fighter whos done nothing great yet. woo woo woo.

Comment

Ive watched him come up from the bottom. Ive always enjoyed his fights and he is one of my favorite fighters overall.

Big ups to TC

Comment

i appreciate his ability to dodge jail sentences for smashing up an owners livelihood.

Comment

Working...
                    X