Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis Slams Jeff Horn: Who Are You To Call Out Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Thats a legit question i keep asking myself.. Who the fook is Jeff Horn? Never seen a pic of this guy. Never seen him fight.

And did he really made a video flashing a 100 dollar bill trying to bait Manny like that? That has to be a joke...??
    I used to be very hard on Horn, but he really isn't that bad. And Pac isn't miles away technically from him as some people may have you believe.

Comment

Jeff WHOrn.

Comment

Just think if u Horn tho...For weeks u was confident thinking u would get the fight/money/exposure of career....now u go back to obscurity

Comment

If Jeff Horn still has any dignity left he should just shut up after this and do exactly as he says.

Earn your stripes at least with a former world champ such as Katsidis himself.

Used to loved watch him fight a few years ago. Dude was crazy relentless and had a very awkard right hand plus that left hook that sent JMM down was beautiful to watch.

Was rooting for him vs. Guerrero but he did looked shot in the last couple outings since. I heard something like his brother died in that time and probably it took a lot out of him mentally. I thought that's what it looked like to me.

I hope with the lay-off he recovers enough physically and mentally to grab a couple of W before calling it a career rather sooner than later, cause styles like that shouldn't stick around for too long either.

Rooting for him vs. Horn (even though I haven't seen Horn fight yet though!) War Katsidis!

Comment

Working...
          X