Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua on Rumors He Was Knocked Out in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua on Rumors He Was Knocked Out in Sparring

IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (18-0, 18 KOs) is preparing himself for the toughest and biggest fight of his pro career. On April 29th, the Olympic gold medal winner will square off with former division ruler Wladimir Klitschko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

EZ Klitschko.

Comment

Matured reply by AJ

Comment

A lot of heavies talk about "going out quicker" after they start getting knocked out. That's no good if he's getting hurt like that in 20 fights in. I don't hear about a lot of biggies getting sparked in training camp. At least not the "A side" and by much lesser fighters. He got rocked with Whyte, who is still in greener pastures (although that was a personal fight) and is now going to be facing a guy w/ KO power in both hands in Klitschko. Wlad can make you pay if you let him stick that jab then thud the right. Manny always told Lennox and then WK, "First we break them, then we take them." Joshua better have that guard and that cardio up. Klitschko might be a sneaky one.

Comment

“In my code, the fighters’ code, it is not good to talk about sparring. If someone invites you to spar, they are inviting you into their secret camp I want to practice what it feels like to be hit and hurt. ''

yeah he got sparked, that plumber from Liver Pool ( David Price ) did a job on him.

Comment

this guy has no chin. i think wlad knows this. but wlad also has no chin. im not sure wlad knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
              A lot of heavies talk about "going out quicker" after they start getting knocked out. That's no good if he's getting hurt like that in 20 fights in. I don't hear about a lot of biggies getting sparked in training camp. At least not the "A side" and by much lesser fighters. He got rocked with Whyte, who is still in greener pastures (although that was a personal fight) and is now going to be facing a guy w/ KO power in both hands in Klitschko. Wlad can make you pay if you let him stick that jab then thud the right. Manny always told Lennox and then WK, "First we break them, then we take them." Joshua better have that guard and that cardio up. Klitschko might be a sneaky one.
              So what do you think Wilder is doing now, Not them out fast before getting knocked out only recently he has settled down

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                “In my code, the fighters’ code, it is not good to talk about sparring. If someone invites you to spar, they are inviting you into their secret camp I want to practice what it feels like to be hit and hurt. ''

yeah he got sparked, that plumber from Liver Pool ( David Price ) did a job on him.
                He is right that stuff should not come out unless they are fighting each other

Comment

Joshua is a bloody KO waiting to happen, makes his fights exciting at least.

Dubois on the other hand looks to be a sensational fighter. Can't wait to see him coming through.

Comment

"It was intentional, I wanted to see what it's like to get ko'd"

Comment

Working...
                    X