Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-McGregor is a Disrespect To Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Those drugs seriously messed up Oscar's brain. He can't keep one consistent single thought in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Those drugs seriously messed up Oscar's brain. He can't keep one consistent single thought in his head.
        Both Oscar and Canelo are full of shit.

Comment

I don't give a sht if Canyellow gets KTFO but he needs to man up.

You just summed it for me. When he man's up, I can care less if he wins or loses. The point is to prove what he boasted to do. The only Mexican fighters I've been critical of are Canelo and Marquez. Canelo for vacating and robbing you, me and all the fans a potential mega fight last year. Marquez, he's no spring chicken to be demanding anything from Cotto, Pacquiao, Brook or any elite fighter. He brings absolutely nothing to the table now being removed this long from the ring with no belt. It's not hate carnal, it's holding fighters accountable. We support them but when it's "business", our support means nothing to them.

If you support them, you have every right to be critical.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I still don't understand why you hate on all the Hispanic Boxers??? It seems like you always favor the white guy??? Which is ok I guess. I like Frampton alot and Kovalov and even GGG. But I never disrepsect them like you do all the Hispanic fighters??? Yeah I know CanYELLOW pulled a Bi@tch move and trust me when I say that sht pissed me off for months. And even my friends talk sht about it to me... Until Sept gets here I have some hope. I don't give a sht if Canyellow gets KTFO but he needs to man up.

Comment

Yeah because you won't be promoting it Oscar! STFU putting Rousey on the cover or RING looking at how things played out, that was a BIG FUKING DISGRACE!

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
              I don't give a sht if Canyellow gets KTFO but he needs to man up.

You just summed it for me. When he man's up, I can care less if he wins or loses. The point is to prove what he boasted to do. The only Mexican fighters I've been critical of are Canelo and Marquez. Canelo for vacating and robbing you, me and all the fans a potential mega fight last year. Marquez, he's no spring chicken to be demanding anything from Cotto, Pacquiao, Brook or any elite fighter. He brings absolutely nothing to the table now being removed this long from the ring with no belt. It's not hate carnal, it's holding fighters accountable. We support them but when it's "business", our support means nothing to them.

If you support them, you have every right to be critical.
              I understand what your saying??? But for$15,000,000?? I would KILL you or Myself for that amount as long as it goes to my kids.

Comment

lol the fl0mos have been defending canelo and oscar from triple g.they will be pissed about this. I agree the fight is a joke and the greatest cherry pick of all time.shame on you gayweather jr you greedy bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  THIS TRANNY OSCARINA SAID CONOR SHOULD FIGHT CANELO JUST 2 WEEKS AGO LMFAOOOO ALL THAT DIRTY CRACK HAS ROTTED HIS LITTLE BRAIN
                  Yea Oscar is out of his mind these days.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X