Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Chavez Jr. - Go Face To Face in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    Canelo might have ****ed up. If chavez shows up motivated and in decent shape he could win. Canelo is used to outweighing and being bigger than everyone he fights. He is finally the smaller guy.Some things he does may not work against a bigger stronger opponent.
    Wrong...canelo will cruise and prolly stop ChavezJr late. Canelo vs Angulo 2.0

Comment

Canelo is a ***** for ducking GGG.

Comment

Canelo might have ****ed up. If chavez shows up motivated and in decent shape he could win. Canelo is used to outweighing and being bigger than everyone he fights. He is finally the smaller guy.Some things he does may not work against a bigger stronger opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
          Canelo is a ***** for ducking GGG.
          Amen

Comment

I didn't realize Jr was that much bigger than him. If he can utilize a jab he can make it pretty interesting.

Comment

size difference is bigger than i expected

but doesnt change my pick of canelo by wide dominate UD when i remember jr blocks punches with his face.

canelo does literally everything better.

Comment

have you watched a canelo fight in your life? his style doesnt use his size. he boxes, counter punches and moves. he does this against smaller guys, he will do it against juniors big ******ed no defense ass as well.

Comment

If JR is able to implement his 'get low back you up to the ropes and pummel you' type style then I think Canelo is in trouble.

Canelo big but really Chavez is much bigger and been fighting heavier guys his whole career so it will be interesting to see weather Canelo can stay in the middle of the ring and box for 12 rds at this new heavier weight...

You can say what you will about Chavez and his all around laziness but 1 thing that cant be denied is he is very strong and hits very hard at anything under 168 if he can make the weight healthy I don't think Canelo felt that type of power before outside sparring GGG

Canelo going to have to output a lot of power as well because the minute a fighter like Chavez feels you cant hurt him and he can hurt you he'll just walk you down and I don't know how hard Canelo hits at 165 becuase he's mostly fought welterweights and smaller or diminished fighters

Comment

Heavy?

Is it me, or does Chavez look heavy? Hope, he gets the weight in check earlier to focus on training.
                    I want to see fight, not a weight drained punching bag.

Comment

The two times JCC Jr. has stepped up, he's gotten outclassed - Fonfara and especially Martinez.

I expect Canelo by wide UD on this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X