Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is more proven as a pro? Spence or Beterbiev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Don't tap out like that

Spence has done more than Beterbiev....don't go getting all racial...it's just a FACT.

Bundu and Algeri have fought much better fighters than the scabs Beterbiev fought.
    You are on a roll today. I just choked on my taco. And yes I am eating a taco.

Bragging about beating those guys is like going after the donkey in Messico and bragging to the homies that you hit it

Comment

NEITHER! I think it will be break out year for BOTH!

The "He Haven't Been Tested" "He Haven't Fought Anybody" BS is becoming WEAK honestly! Of course neither been tested yet, both only been pro for 4 years so year 5 as Pros both have their biggest matches of their career to start their year.

EVERY FIGHTER even legends at one point in their career was that "HE HAVEN'T FOUGHT ANYBODY" fighter going into a fight with a more established fighter and champion. Ali was once that guy jumping in with Liston and people said he wasn't ready and that Liston was going to knock him out, Ray Leonard was once that guy jumping in with a undefeated WBC Champ Wilfred Benetiz. Mayweather was once that vs Diego Corrales I can keep going but the point is, everybody has to start somewhere. Stars are born when people come into a fight doubted only to bring their best vs THE BEST and have a memorable performance. I think Spence and Beterbiev and talented enough to do that in their up and coming fights with respects to their opponents who are both excellent fighters themselves
      Last edited by sicko; 02-23-2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Don't tap out like that

Spence has done more than Beterbiev....don't go getting all racial...it's just a FACT.

Bundu and Algeri have fought much better fighters than the scabs Beterbiev fought.
        so what if they fought them, they still lost, whos bundu beat? i half expected him to come into the ring in a mobility scooter he was that old... And algieiri was knocked down 6 times by pacquiao, what an amazing win for spence, lets give him a round of applause

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Bareera's management says yes. Barrera says no.

Yea, I think Beterbeiv is clearly a killer, but we've got to see if he's got the footwork, instinct, mind, etc that filters killers when they get to contender level. I do agree, he's beating guys even more soundly than Spence. But, we've seen a lot of guys do that sort of thing and then get brutally exposed at the top (Jeff Lacy being the poster boy for this). So, we've gotta see.

Spence seems to have enough balance that we can say he's well-rounded and legit, regardless what happens with Brook. I think his mind is stronger than Brook (because of where he's at in his career and what Brook just went through). But, it's still a close fight.
          Spence is up against it in the back waters of the UK, if he don't stop him they'll fück him on the cards and of course if he does stop him they'll shyt on him as GGG's leftover damaged goods. Either way it's a cracking victory should he pull it off, I think he'll stop Brook personally possibly more so impressive than GGG with a clean knock out, a lot of GGG opposition finish on their feet he's not as snapping as Spence but damn he's concussive and relentless.

Spence right now is fearless and after GGG Brook is fearful, the moment Spence hits him its gonna bring bak the trauma of when he tried touch the straight guys dick on holiday, he'll fear for his life.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            Spence is up against it in the back waters of the UK, if he don't stop him they'll fück him on the cards and of course if he does stop him they'll shyt on him as GGG's leftover damaged goods. Either way it's a cracking victory should he pull it off, I think he'll stop Brook personally possibly more so impressive than GGG with a clean knock out, a lot of GGG opposition finish on their feet he's not as snapping as Spence but damn he's concussive and relentless.

Spence right now is fearless and after GGG Brook is fearful, the moment Spence hits him its gonna bring bak the trauma of when he tried touch the straight guys dick on holiday, he'll fear for his life.
            Arent referees and officials selected by the IBF? they have nothing to do with the promoter or hometown boy. Spence has already acknowledged that he isnt worried about this because of IBF impartiality, so if brook wins on an SD or UD, whilst you might have the opinion it isnt fair.. it isnt because of "home-cooking"

either way, its gona be a crackin fight and a genuine even match up i reckon.

Comment

Even, if you argue other wise your a fanboy.

Both have Ko'd basically everyone in front of them, both do not have stellar resumes. Berterbiev fights in a divisions where guys are not midgets, and everyone can hurt everyone with one punch.

Comment

I personally wish one of them were female so they could mate and produce Black and White super babies.

Comment

You're discussing boxing with a guy defending a pedophile, you ok or deranged ?
                  A little bit from column A a little bit from column B.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    Arent referees and officials selected by the IBF? they have nothing to do with the promoter or hometown boy. Spence has already acknowledged that he isnt worried about this because of IBF impartiality, so if brook wins on an SD or UD, whilst you might have the opinion it isnt fair.. it isnt because of "home-cooking"

either way, its gona be a crackin fight and a genuine even match up i reckon.
                    If the fight plays out the way I think the judges won't be needed. Brook can't handle the trauma of the two nights he nearly died all at once, the moment Spence taps that skull the fear of the punches GGG hit him with and the night he was on holiday the day after he sent his wife home so he could get some beef jerky out on his own is gonna be too much mental pressure to handle, he's gonna go off the rails mid fight Tyson Fury style.

Comment

They said that about Crawford vs Ricky Burns! Said that about Bradley vs Junior Witter as well. That being said, a Robbery would hurt Brook a lot more than it would hurt Spence Jr especially with fans. Boxing have some super stupid fans but not all of us are STUPID! But yeah of course it would be wise not to leave it in the judges hands in his back yard if Possible

Comment

Working...
                      X