Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Spence the "hardest" fight at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Stop acting like an overly sweetened fruitcake.

To you Davis at 22 is a ducker for not fighting Loma....but Brook at 31 is alowed to "test the waters" at 154.

Seems to me that you have the bar set higher for Tank..for some reason.
    Brook beat Porter, has fought GGG, and will be fighting Spence next. I'm not sure why you keep bringing him up.

You don't seem to understand my Davis thread. You seem confused and emotional about it. I'm not going to explain myself about Mayweather saying he won't make Davis-Loma, Davis being the IBF champ, the definition of what a champ is, and the 130 pound division. It's not worth continuing to discuss this with you. I've already said i'm a Davis fan and want to see him vs the best, just like I want to see all of my favorite fighters fight the best. You seem to be gay for Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      There's a big difference in having a different opinion that makes sense, and one that is designed to smear someone with a false narrative just because he happens to be a rival of someone you defend to the hilt because you're the same race and religion. Big difference.
      I'm not from the same race or country, I'd like to know how you came to that conclusion purely based on my username or post keep your bigot assumptions to yourself your embarrassment. I stand by the purpose of this thread, Spence is a very tough and capable opponent but not the hardest fight in the division. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
        I'm not from the same race or country, I'd like to know how you came to that conclusion purely based on my username or post keep your bigot assumptions to yourself your embarrassment. I stand by the purpose of this thread, Spence is a very tough and capable opponent but not the hardest fight in the division. The end.
        You're not from the same country as Khan coming from Manchester England?

You call yourself Salim which is an Asian name. You go all out to defend Khan at all costs and smear Brook with ridiculous accusations. You're not a British Asian? Could have fooled me.

Comment

You're not from the same country as Khan coming from Manchester England?

You call yourself Salim which is an Asian name. You go all out to defend Khan at all costs and smear Brook with ridiculous accusations. You're not a British Asian? Could have fooled me.
          Salim is an Arabic name, maybe you should do some research before making such discriminatory remarks. Khan's not from Manchester either, he's from Bolton. I'm Moroccan if it means that much to you, last time I checked that was in Africa. And smear? I'm pretty sure I said I favour him over Spence, Garcia, Thurman and Khan. What accusation did I make too? Sounding a little confused with your argument right now.
          Last edited by SalimShady1212; 02-24-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Salim is an Arabic name, maybe you should do some research before making such discriminatory remarks. Khan's not from Manchester either, he's from Bolton. I'm Moroccan if it means that much to you, last time I checked that was in Africa. And smear? I'm pretty sure I said I favour him over Spence, Garcia, Thurman and Khan. What accusation did I make too? Sounding a little confused with your argument right now.
            Then why is your location at Manchester England?

And those that speak Arabic are mostly Asian.

The reason for this was due to you making out that Brook was trying to duck Spence by moving to 154. I pointed out that his move to 154 was down to him not being able to make weight safely after going to 160 if he did choose to do so, and not because he was scared of Spence. Which you tried to make out.

Comment

Can confirm Salim is Arabic. Means peaceful person.

Comment

The reason for this was due to you making out that Brook was trying to duck Spence by moving to 154. I pointed out that his move to 154 was down to him not being able to make weight safely after going to 160 if he did choose to do so, and not because he was scared of Spence. Which you tried to make out.
                Those who speak Arabic are...drumroll....Arabs. Naseem Hamed (Yemeni) was Arabic. Arab countries include Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria. Asian countries include Pakistan, India and Afghanistan. Pakistanis speak Urdu. You're welcome.

Comment

HAHHAAHAHAHA omg this is so embarrassing. I was born, raised and live in Manchester, Khan is from Bolton not Manchester. Also no Asian speaks arabic, south asia speak urdu hindi or bengali etc. Rest of Asia: cantonese, mandarin, Japanese and so on. Arab countries and some countries in africa speak arabic. Good try though

Comment

HAHHAAHAHAHA omg this is so embarrassing. I was born, raised and live in Manchester, Khan is from Bolton not Manchester. Also no Asian speaks arabic, south asia speak urdu hindi or bengali etc. Rest of Asia: cantonese, mandarin, Japanese and so on. Arab countries and some countries in africa speak arabic. Good try though
                    Man, are you on glue? In an earlier post you said you weren't from the same country as Khan (The UK) you were Moroccan. Now you're saying you are.

Forget this ****, i'm not wasting any more time with you.

Comment

In before he ducked brook for a bigger name and more money.
                      If he gets Pacquiao it would make sense, but still, he is still wasting his career away.
                      Khan hates Brook that much that he clearly doesn't want to lose to him which involves even avoiding fighting him at all. Sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X