Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Announces He is Negotiating With Khan for Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
    Fat boy Dan just tweeted: On a Pac-Khan fight in UAE, @ BobArum said to me: "I am not holding my breath and I’m not making plane reservations."

Arum mad? lol
    He only just settled with Haymon with that lawsuit.

Comment

Pacquiao has decided he is no longer Arum's b*tch. took him about 20 years but im proud of him.

Jeff Hornacek can crawl back in his cave.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        crazy, how is khan so lucky? once again one upping kell brook
        Brook one upped Khan last time. Khan would be one upping Brook this time if this fight gets signed.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          60-40 to Pac would be some good money for Khan. I'd be surprised if he got that sort of split.
          My bad. I meant who would be favored in the fight not the split of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Brook one upped Khan last time. Khan would be one upping Brook this time if this fight gets signed.
            No he didn't. Khan made 2.5x more money, and most of it went into tax havens. Brook got taxed like a b'tch

Comment

Did Pacquiao finally grow some balls and stand up to Arum?

Khan would be a much better opponent than Jeff Horn (who must be feeling pretty humiliated right about now. )

Comment

This follows the Pac blueprint. Fight somebody who's been knocked out/looked like crap recently.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Did Pacquiao finally grow some balls and stand up to Arum?

Khan would be a much better opponent than Jeff Horn (who must be feeling pretty humiliated right about now. )
                  Jeff who? Jeff Mayweather?

Comment

I'll take it. if a fighter isn't fighting for glory the next best thing for me is him fighting for entertainment. That is the goal after all.

IG: Lopez_Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      One upping Khan who fought Canelo, by fighting GGG someone who is avoided in his own division just to sell your 0 like a hoe isn't one upping. Brook lost his undefeated record for less money then Khan made for fighting Canelo and got a broken eye socket in the process.

It doesn't matter how many times Khan sells his name or whatever it is he has left for paydays since he's been knocked out at multiple weight classes and has nothing to lose, Massive difference.

So in conclusion Brook lost his zero like a prostitute and got a broken eye socket and now HAS to face Spence or lose to top names at 154.

Khan got KO'd again for more money via Canelo and now potentially has a big fight with Spence or at the very least $1m fights with the guys at 147. Don't forget the Brook fight happens when Khan says it does, not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                      X