Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC on Fox: Wilder vs Washington and Hurd vs Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurd's trying to walk him down without doing anything to get in.

Comment

• Im not gonna lie, Hurd is one of the very few top boxers/top prospects I haven't seen fight yet, but he doesnt look very good.

Comment

• Hurd looks lethargic

Comment

• Hurd is just following him around allowing Harrison to just work as he plods in the same way every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
            turdy hurdy.

what is it with black yanks dying their hair orange?
            I don't even know where that started. I think that football player for the Giants, Odell Beckham Jr.

Comment

• Steward taught Harrison that jab well

Comment

• That Detroit boxing experience is showing

Hurd is getting taken into deep waters

Comment

• Drink every time Mares says "crisp uppercut". Pretty sure he came up with it 5 minutes before the telecast

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Ive been saying it for 2-3 fights now that the dude is very average and just been taking advantage of his size. Props to him for that since not everyone can do it but he is very average.

Isn't there a dude around here who defends Hurd to no end? I know I got into with someone here about him.
                    I know who you are talking about, can't recall his username. He has a picture of Hurd in his sig

Comment

• Hurd did better that round. Fight's probably going to tighten up here.

Comment

Working...
                      X