Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC on Fox: Wilder vs Washington and Hurd vs Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury should see those first four rounds and get hungry for a comeback!

Comment

• Wilder almost KO'd the ref.

Comment

• prison break is still running I remeber watching that in prison back in 06 lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Wilder can not box for sheeet but he can punch

Randall Bailey

Comment

• Terrible stoppage. Guess the powers that be saw all the future money going down the drain so they told the ref end it the 1st chance you get.

Overall a good night of boxing despite the last fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Wilder finally stops him, LMAO, FURY WOULD KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLL WILDER!!!!!!

If Washington can dominate Wilder with a jab, what is Wilder going to do with a defensive wizard with a lighting fast spear of a jab like Tyson Fury?

Washington has alot more power than fury. Wilder would probably get touched with the jab for a couple rounds then jsut walk through furys featherfists and ko him

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Stiverne biiitched out
                What the ****. How many fights is he gonna duck? He's almost 40.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  That's the thing. Every fight, I'm like, "Fuk this guy is hopeless.. "
                  Then he does something like that and it levels everything out again.

Boxing is funny like that.
                  Certainly makes for a fun watch every time he fights. I'm not gonna get too invested though, If Klit was able to get away with all his holding he'd beat him 9-3 probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Deontay went full windmill at the end.

He went all Holland and ****!
                    He's getting eco-friendly with his punches. Wind power, baby!

Comment

• Damn respect to Wilder. He went wild on dude. I was thinking we might see a controversial decision or an upset for a minute the way things were looking.

Comment

Working...
                      X