PBC on Fox: Wilder vs Washington and Hurd vs Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though Wilder should win at 8-1 I'm taking Washington

Comment

Let me tell you,wilder will ko this guy, Washington,hasn't faced a guy like wilder,and I believe this fight won't last long, after watching Washington fight,he's defense is not that good,once wilder connects it will be over,I expect wilder ko in less than 6.

Oh and Harrison wins tonight,the wrong guy is the favorite here,I was very surprised when I noticed Hurd was the favorite in this fight,Harrison is the better fighter,moves well,fast and he won't be in front of him like the others Hurd faced, Harrison by desicion.

Comment

Don't get fooled by the odds on Washington,this guy just can't beat a guy like Wilder,he looks decent Fighting bums with no power,you better donate your money something else lol

Comment

Washington...he didn't want to fight Amir Mansour, ran almost the entire fight. What makes you think he's going to grow a heart against Wilder ?

Fight may go a few rounds, only because Washington will have the track shoes on.

Comment

Holyfield just walked by me in the hotel lobby here at the sheraton

Comment

It's a damn shame what my boy Wilder is gonna do to Washington. The Paramedics best be ready.

Comment

Hopefully Wilder's right hand holds up, the heavyweight division will be a far less entertaining division without Wilder firing on all cylinders.

Comment

Early KO win for Wilder (3rds)

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                    Hopefully Wilder's right hand holds up, the heavyweight division will be a far less entertaining division without Wilder firing on all cylinders.
                    That's really Washington's only chance to win. And if he breaks his hand, who knows if Washington will let his hands go as he's not the world's most aggressive fighter.

I don't like him talking about future fights until he gets past this bum.

Comment

Didn't even realize this was today. I'll watch. If Wilder wins, which he should, winner of KLIT-JOSH is most logical opponent.

I'm confused, which fights are on FOX and which ones are on FOX Sports 1?

Comment

Working...
                      X