PBC on Fox: Wilder vs Washington and Hurd vs Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    So this is Hurd huh? Eh...
    Ive been saying it for 2-3 fights now that the dude is very average and just been taking advantage of his size. Props to him for that since not everyone can do it but he is very average.

Isn't there a dude around here who defends Hurd to no end? I know I got into with someone here about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      So this is Hurd huh? Eh...
      turdy hurdy.

what is it with black yanks dying their hair orange?

Comment

• Good chess match going on but I want more activity both ways. Harrison needs to not cling to that 2-5 combo so much and Hurd just needs to string them together off the feints.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          how am i reaching, breazy was about to be stopped and hit izu with a huge kidney shot after the bell.

he didnt recover and was badly hurt.
          Izu wasn't about to stop anyone, he was too exhausted. Look I'm a fan of his and was really rooting for him to win the fight, but it was fatigue that beat him, not a kidney shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            How the Hell did that Happen?? Huh?
            Lol. He has that bullshlt Omar Figueroa defense

Comment

• Hurd is having a hard time cutting off the ring but what an end to the round.

Comment

• I've been wanting to see someone do this to Hurd. It will either force him to be better or expose him.

Hope Harrison stays smart and doesn't throw this away. Dud is looking great save to that SHYT head movement. FFS guy.

Comment

• Wow Hurd just got lit up

Comment

• Harrison won rd 3 with his left hand alone. He barely used his right.

Comment

• Originally posted by b d w View Post
                      Izu wasn't about to stop anyone, he was too exhausted. Look I'm a fan of his and was really rooting for him to win the fight, but it was fatigue that beat him, not a kidney shot.
                      the kidney shot dropped him after the bell.

but it didnt have a factor in him not being able to get his 2nd wind?

er ok then.

Comment

Working...
                      X