No announcement yet.

PBC on Fox: Wilder vs Washington and Hurd vs Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
    What an utterly **** division Heavyweight is.
    Still the most entertaining

Comment

• Breazeale is certainly a tough dude you can't take that away from him, and he is certainly powerful.

He leaves a lot else to be desired from a top end fighter, he can be a gate keeper and can throw him in with better guys because he will go rounds taking a beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        A victory for fat people everywhere!

(and the USA).

There are more fat people in 'Murica than in the rest of the world combined...

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I just don't find him at all exciting. He's awful, his opponents are awful, and I don't get a ton out of watching two awful fighters swing recklessly at each other.
          chisora vs Whyte FOTY contender lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            I don't see Ugonoh winning a world title. Do you?
            Not on his back. So, no.

Brizzy should get some fights though. I like his get or be got style. Damn the defense.

Comment

• Sweet Hands getting some face time on the big netwrok

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Breazeale is certainly a tough dude you can't take that away from him, and he is certainly powerful.

He leaves a lot else to be desired from a top end fighter, he can be a gate keeper and can throw him in with better guys because he will go rounds taking a beating.
                Yep. That sums him up pretty well.

I think we will see both of those fighters on tv again after that performance

Comment

• Comment

• Man what happened. I went down the street to pick something up and fight is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by a5pe4 View Post
                      Too bad the rest of the night goes downhill from here.
                      I disagree. Hurd vs Harrison should be competitive & was my pick for the best fight of the night. And I think Washington could make it interesting & if he doesn't Wilder's wildness could make it interesting on accident lol. I mean f#ck that Szpilka fight was interesting before Wilder deaded him.

Comment

Working...
                      X