Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Loma has the chance to be as great as May and Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Loma has the chance to be as great as May and Pac?

Does he? He's momentum is staggering. I bet he can pull it off. Yes, he might not have the level of resume the two in the end but he can still do it.

He never had any momentum to be lost..... 13 people on NSB doesn't cut it... people aren't interested in him.

He'll have the chance to attract attention when he moves up to lightweight. Till then he can kick it with Zhou Shiming.

Comment

Loma is better than both.
      If he cherrypicks like those two, he can get straight into heaven.

Comment

I said a while ago if he fought everyone he could and defeated them all (which he could) he IMO could be the only modern fighter to be a top 10 ATG. Politics robbed him of this but I think he still could have a legendary career.

As of right now it doesn't appear as if he will have the kind of resume where he would be considered a top 30 ATG like Manny or a top 15-20 ATG ike Floyd by historians/media/journalists.

However if the politics go away and he manages to clean out 135, 140 and 147 (which I think he could do given his immense skill set) then maybe he does reach these levels.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I said a while ago if he fought everyone he could and defeated them all (which he could) he IMO could be the only modern fighter to be a top 10 ATG. Politics robbed him of this but I think he still could have a legendary career.

As of right now it doesn't appear as if he will have the kind of resume where he would be considered a top 30 ATG like Manny or a top 15-20 ATG ike Floyd by historians/media/journalists.

However if the politics go away and he manages to clean out 135, 140 and 147 (which I think he could do given his immense skill set) then maybe he does reach these levels.
          I'm surprised that you have Floyd at top 20-15 Dunn. I have Manny and Floyd Both between top 7-12, I have him higher than yours.

Comment

He has a solid resume as it is. He has wins over Russell Jr, Roman Martinez and Walters.

Russell went on to win a featherweight title.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              I'm surprised that you have Floyd at top 20-15 Dunn. I have Manny and Floyd Both between top 7-12, I have him higher than yours.
              I didn't use my rankings. I said historians/journalists/media. I don't think individual rankings help when discussing something like this.

I don't think either Floyd or Manny is top 7-12 all time. Maybe since I stared watching but not all time.

I think Loma has a real shot to make it past them if he gets all the fights he could.

Comment

hes already beaten more slick fighters than floyd. if he pads his record with lots of face first brawlers and old greats yes he will be as great as floyd. and to match pac he has to be knocked out 100 more times

Comment

Yes he does.

But, I don't think he gets there, especially if he moves up in weight.

Some serious Ls ahead from guys like Mikey, Bud, and definitely Pac if he tries it.

But, his talent is just not in dispute.

Comment

He is as good as them to my eyes. He won't have as long to put together a resume though

Comment

Working...
                    X