Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Loma has the chance to be as great as May and Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    I think Mikey continues to be underrated.

I think he murders Loma after starting slowly the first few rounds, getting used to Vasyl's speed.

He isn't going to be able to pitty-pat Mikey as he does others and not pay for it big time.

Loma on his back inside of 8.
    I agree...if anybody is going to reach those levels its mikey garcia...i think he is a slow burner who will weed everyone out and eventually be recognised as one of the all time best. I dont think theres any chance he will take weak fights but rather just go to the leaders and wipe them all out 1 by 1...he may be the only other one tha GGG to retire undefeated
    Last edited by Rockybigblower; 02-21-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Lomachenko is already on thr path to becoming an ATG. Can't say if he will surpass them until the end of his career or for a while at this point. He's certainly around done a lot at this point.

Comment

Some boxers have all the potential to be great like Rigo but if they aren't tested against real opposition then they won't reach ATG status. And Floyd and Pac started their careers at a young age which allowed them to climb through different weight classes as they matured.

Comment

Idk boxing as a sport is not as popular as it was 10 years ago it would take a massive surge in attention to the sport for him to beat all of Floyds ppv records.

Comment

lol at the passive aggressive comments, seriously can't see loma losing to garcia, i love mickey but i can't just see it happening.

Comment

Working...
            X