Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I'll Be No. 1 P4P Once I Beat Two Lightweight Champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I'll Be No. 1 P4P Once I Beat Two Lightweight Champs

Vasyl Lomachenko was asked if when he looks in the mirror he sees the best boxer, pound-for-pound, in the world. "It's very hard to answer this question because when I look in the mirror, I don't think about who's the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter," Lomachenko said through a translator during a recent conference call. "I'm just shaving myself or I'm working on my hair. But I don't think at that moment about who's the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter."
    [Click Here To Read More]

GOTTA RESPECT THIS GUYS HUMBLE HONESTY EVEN AFTER ACCOMPLISHING SO MUCH IN SUCH A SHORT TIME

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      GOTTA RESPECT THIS GUYS HUMBLE HONESTY EVEN AFTER ACCOMPLISHING SO MUCH IN SUCH A SHORT TIME
      It's amazing that people will discredit his accomplishments. He is striving to be great. Boxing would be in a much better state if more fighters had his mentality.

IG: Lopez_Boxing

Comment

Hopefully he will take on Mikey Garcia,should he succeed in that dangerous match,that should get him closer to the number one spot,he needs to beat good champions at lightweight.

Comment

they mention Mikey as a potential opponent for Loma...that would be frigging fantastic

and I think both guys would have no problem lacing up and going at it

Comment

I don't like LW I don't think beating anyone there can get you P4P supremacy. It's a weak div but apparently it got Mikey in the TBRB rankings for beating Z. These weak divisions are getting fighters in the P4P list period. Which is really too bad panelists aren't taking into consideration the strengh of the division. Only Lomachenko vs Mikey is a P4P fight at 135 other than Loma vs Walters at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              No doubt. This dude is a true champion.

I just hope he and Rigo can iron the details out and get it on. More than any other possible match up, that's my fantasy fight right there. Two of the purest, most skillful active boxers in the game today.

I'd quite possibly cream my pants for 12 straight rounds.

Comment

how can you not love this dude? WARCHENKO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Vasyl Lomachenko was asked if when he looks in the mirror he sees the best boxer, pound-for-pound, in the world. "It's very hard to answer this question because when I look in the mirror, I don't think about who's the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter," Lomachenko said through a translator during a recent conference call. "I'm just shaving myself or I'm working on my hair. But I don't think at that moment about who's the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter."
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  What "couple of lightweights" is he talking about?

I'm sure one of them won't be Easter Jr.

Comment

Yea he's not gonna be P4P 1. But beating Mikey Garcia would be huge.

Comment

Working...
                    X