Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laras wife------

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all wouldn't know what to do with that ass, I need something to hold on to when I'm hitting them back shots y'all can keep them flat beckys thick girls winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
      Not really into it buddy. She is built like a defensive lineman. Has a piggy face too.

She's built like a Cruiserweight. Lots of easy guys on this site. Her face is pretty mediocre too. Very manly looking woman.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Hhahahahaha !

Whoa! She's so hot !

Some guys will bang anything, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          She works out. she posts videos of her hitting the weights and jogging

A post shared by Yudi Lara (@yudilara) on

She looks better in that video. I respect a chick that stays fit.
          Some pics of her look pretty bad though.
          I suppose she's half decent, as long as she doesn't gain any more fat on her gut.

But that still ain't no dime piece.
          Last edited by Damn Wicked; 02-21-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

She's got nothing on belinda bika...

Comment

She works out. she posts videos of her hitting the weights and jogging

A post shared by Yudi Lara (@yudilara) on

Is that supposed to be a power clean?

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                Some of you guys never been with Cuban women, they are the freakiest in the sack. She's thick as hell and can get it. Some of you guys just don't get it, I bet my life that woman can cook her ass off. Thick,****able and can cook me some comida Cubana that's good living right there.

In Miami all my life, all of the Cuban ex- girlfriends and women are very caring and love to please. Some of just don't know until you try, check out Angelina Castro or Google her. That gordita can get down
                This.......

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  She's got nothing on belinda bika...

LOLO dying here stop it. That's horrible

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                    Some of you guys never been with Cuban women, they are the freakiest in the sack. She's thick as hell and can get it. Some of you guys just don't get it, I bet my life that woman can cook her ass off. Thick,****able and can cook me some comida Cubana that's good living right there.

In Miami all my life, all of the Cuban ex- girlfriends and women are very caring and love to please. Some of just don't know until you try, check out Angelina Castro or Google her. That gordita can get down
                    Just curious; if they are the shit, then why are they exes?

Comment

Can you post an example of the type of woman you dig with some meat on her?
                      I can't embed for some reason, but here is a link. A woman can be very sexy with the curves in the right places. She doesn't have to look like a fullback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zna2LxQ2Wn0

Comment

Working...
                      X