No announcement yet.

Which boxing topics annoy you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which boxing topics annoy you?

What kind of discussions do you not care for?

I dont give a rat's ass about PED talks and i never post in those threads. It is boring as fuk. PED dont give one magical boxing skills and it aint gonna turn a bum into a good figter. You either have skills or you dont. PED aint got sht to do with it.

Floyd's IV needle talk. Fkin stupid fkin topic i feel like backslapping a mutha****er whenever they mention it. Floyd is a great fighter point blank.

PPV numbers. Casual fans get into discussions like this like but it is irrelevant to me since im not making a dime off of it.

And i dont give a flying fuk about a fighter's purse because again, i aint making a dime off of it and it aint my business.
    Im a hardcore boxing fan who cares about watching fights only. Another reason why i dont talk about another man's money? Because I dont take it up the azz, it's that simple.

What do you not care for?

PPV numbers / purses

anything racial related

nearly all of the ggg threads, just really boring trolling/hating that isnt funny

That leaves around 5% of the forum left to read

Comment

Most of the crap here honestly.

Comment

I'm just sick of hearing and thinking about Floyd's saline IV and Manny's right shoulder. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          PPV numbers / purses

anything racial related

nearly all of the ggg threads, just really boring trolling/hating that isnt funny

That leaves around 5% of the forum left to read
          And the winner of the thread. By way of TKO in round 1!!

Comment

Purses and fighters financial package

Comment

Threads by bambam

Comment

People bragging about what their favorite fighter earns, as if they are part of it.

Comment

Any topics that already have more than 20 threads on it but every poster who makes it always says "The Official", e.g. Floyd vs Castillo. So you have like 20 "Official" poll threads on the same topic.

Comment

People who want to remain ignorant and get taken advantage of by boxing promoters and networks i.e. people who say they don't want to hear about PPV of fighters salary.

Imagine baseball, football, nba, nhl, being as secretive about finances as boxing. You'd probably be paying for the superbowl on PPV. I love transparency and if I'm paying for monthly subscriptions, PPV's, tickets, I wanna know where my money is going and why fights aren't getting made.

Comment

Working...
                    X