Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko 'A Little Disappointed' He's Not Fighting Salido Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko 'A Little Disappointed' He's Not Fighting Salido Next

Vasyl Lomachenko had hoped to get the opportunity to avenge his lone professional loss in his next fight. There was a time when he thought a rematch against Orlando Salido was basically a done deal. Ultimately, though, Salido turned down the bout because he wanted more money than he was offered by Lomachenko's promoter, Top Rank Inc.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Vasyl Lomachenko had hoped to get the opportunity to avenge his lone professional loss in his next fight. There was a time when he thought a rematch against Orlando Salido was basically a done deal. Ultimately, though, Salido turned down the bout because he wanted more money than he was offered by Lomachenko's promoter, Top Rank Inc.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    You really didnt want to fight him tbh

Comment

well he named 2 guys that you have to pay well bc they earned it.

one's a champ and the other beat you...

i dont believe the "we had the salido fight now we dont mess"....

arum and loma wont get me to believe a darn thing they say after arum said "walters isnt on bad terms with me for wanting more money for the loma fight bc he's right" then he didnt give him any fights for a whole...basically lying like a mf!

ARUMCHENKO CAN SUCK MY D1CK

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        well he named 2 guys that you have to pay well bc they earned it.

one's a champ and the other beat you...

i dont believe the "we had the salido fight now we dont mess"....

arum and loma wont get me to believe a darn thing they say after arum said "walters isnt on bad terms with me for wanting more money for the loma fight bc he's right" then he didnt give him any fights for a whole...basically lying like a mf!

ARUMCHENKO CAN SUCK MY D1CK
        Typical pro black fanboys who refuse to accept facts that their fighters are running scared of todays eastern beast fighters. Id feel embarrased if my ukranian fighters were cowards, but fortunately our people arent lazy coward duckers like those particular fighters in the west.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          You really didnt want to fight him tbh
          I guess you read like floyd because salido flat out said no unless he got retirement money while being the B side of the promotion. Coward

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
            I guess you read like floyd because salido flat out said no unless he got retirement money while being the B side of the promotion. Coward
            Salido is the A-side if we are talking about selling tickets. Lomachenko is still fighting in 3,000 seat arenas.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
              Typical pro black fanboys who refuse to accept facts that their fighters are running scared of todays eastern beast fighters. Id feel embarrased if my ukranian fighters were cowards, but fortunately our people arent lazy coward duckers like those particular fighters in the west.
              corrales and salido are both spanish u dumb fuk...

Comment

Me too. I'd like to see a rematch to see if he's learned anything over the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Salido is the A-side if we are talking about selling tickets. Lomachenko is still fighting in 3,000 seat arenas.
                  But he's not the A side when it comes to HBO, who are paying the purses. That's why he's making peanuts every time

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                    corrales and salido are both spanish u dumb fuk...
                    Neither one of them are Spanish.

Comment

Working...
                    X