Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko 'A Little Disappointed' He's Not Fighting Salido Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To discredit anything Loma is doing is foolish. Imagine if all fighters take his path. He's fought more champions than some boxers with 30 fights.

IG: Lopez_Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Which seems unfair given how many people go to Salido fights as opposed to how many go to Loma's. I can understand why Salido has a grievance about this state of affairs.
      You are right. At this point, Salido is the bigger draw. HBO might be looking to the future with Salido being at the tail end of his career and Lomachenko being younger with belts and a bigger upside. HBO could easily promote the fight on equal footing.

Comment

Salido needs to get paid and treated like the A-side/winner in the first fight.

If you treat Salido like he should be treated, and pay him accordingly, he will fight Loma again.

I understand Salido cheated, but Loma still almost won the first fight. Give Salido what he wants and avenge that defeat.

Comment

Lomachenko is the best fighter in the world and at this point good fighters are already ducking him....watch, learn and see

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
            I guess you read like floyd because salido flat out said no unless he got retirement money while being the B side of the promotion. Coward
            Yea but Loma didnt really want any of that either, tbh.

Comment

Working...
            X