Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson: Adonis Stevenson is NOT a Real World Champion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even with the loss, Dawson has the right to say this. I remember when people were actually bashing his resume because he fought a few older fighters. But he fought Adamek, Tarver, Johnson, Hopkins, Diacanu and Pascal on the championship stage. Only guy he didn't face was Cloud, who we eventually found out was one of the worst champions of the last decade, and ironically he's one of Stevenson's top 3 or 4 wins lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I posted the article by Dan Rafael @ ESPN, in response to someone who asked "who pulled out?" The article clearly shows that the WBC ordered a purse bid (that Duva supported) and then Main Events pulled out of the Stevenson vs. Kovalev fight.
      yea i was apologizing mentally after i posted in response to you..MY BAD..i had tor re-read....but forgive me bc lots of time sensible mfs dont come on here with the truth...

it's popular to blame adonis...just like chad is doing.. but u're 100 brother

Comment

well he sparked you out cold so as far as im concerned you should keep your trap shut

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          chad speaking from his Back after adonisk ko'd him in one punch like he said he would at the presser.
          Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          dawson is 100 percent right. he fought the best traveled to opponents hometown he acted like and was a true champion.
          Realest shit in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            The wbc did order a purse bid but one side backed out. Everyone ignored that doe.
            who jumped ship to fight hopkins?

Comment

yea i was apologizing mentally after i posted in response to you..MY BAD..i had tor re-read....but forgive me bc lots of time sensible mfs dont come on here with the truth...

SALUTE! It's all love here. Chad did point out some truth, so "don't throw the baby out with the bath water." The WBC is weak with Adonis Stevenson and Danny Garcia, and I like both fighters! Eleider Alvarez and Beterbiev are Haymon fighters. Those fights are way overdue, yet the discussions were for Joe Smith Jr.? C'mon Sun! Adonis is too inactive for us to accept Thomas Williams Jr. and Joe Smith Jr. back-to-back! Not when there's better "in-house" fights available!

Comment

Props to Dawson, he was a much better champ.

Comment

Feel bad for Dawson. The guy was a real champ. Idk. But it seems to me that his body never recovered after the Ward fight. He dehydrated himself too much. And when you put your body under such stress and extreme conditions fighters never really recovere from that. Which I think is the case with Dawson. Hope he can comeback back.

Comment

lol what does being a "brother" have to do with anything? people are calling a spade a spade. you are so unhinged that you attacked someone who was defending chickenson. take a break from being chickenson's online bodyguard.

Comment

Stevenson is a world champion even if he hasn't fought the best of challengers. Maybe Dawson was a good champion who fought worthy challengers but Stevenson KOed him and he is no longer even a top 10 contender. Stevenson isn't the worst champion as far as weak challengers go. Look who Lara and Wilder have been defending their titles against lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X