Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs khan is perfect right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be interesting to see how Broner deals with Khans speed and vice versa. Make I happen

Comment

Khan would knock A.B. out

Comment

That fight would be nice. I don't like either of them so I don't care who wins. It's a close fight that either man could win in my opinion. Both Khan and Broner think they are worth more money than they really are. I doubt they could come to an agreement of how to split the money up.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          That fight would be nice. I don't like either of them so I don't care who wins. It's a close fight that either man could win in my opinion. Both Khan and Broner think they are worth more money than they really are. I doubt they could come to an agreement of how to split the money up.
          Yeah I think Khan especially right now--Seems though, khan can generate decent UK numbers, and Broner does decent on his showtime cards. Could be lucrative, if done properly

Comment

Broner ko's him

Comment

Yes please make it happen.

I give Khan the edge but it takes just one perfect punch to shatter that chin which make the fight so interesting.

Comment

as TS stated, it sells itself. the face off alone (if there is one) could sell tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  I can see khan out boxing broner. I mean broner is more stiff than a euro bum. He really is. Broner is so flat footed.
                  swift isnt ''swift'' of foot or hand.

Comment

This would be a good fight to get them back in the limelight, but Khan is a diva and will probably want a 95/5 split.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      This fight just makes sense in so many ways. Kell and amir are not fighting for what ever reason, khan coming off pretty bad KO so he should not be in with a KO artist.
                      Khan has a guaranteed WBC welterweight title shot. Not sure why fighting Broner would be "perfect" right now when neither guy has a belt. Khan would be risking his mandatory position with literally nothing to gain whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X