Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how does a Showtime employee get assigned to judge a fight.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how does a Showtime employee get assigned to judge a fight.....

involving a Showtime fighter?

How could Steve Weisfeld's conflict of interest not have been OBVIOUS to the Ohio commission? And he unsurprisingly turns in a scorecard with the widest margin (7-3) for the Showtime fighter?

Boxing doesnt even try to hide its corruption / incompetence anymore. And people wonder why its a fringe sport......

I was tripping out myself I thought I was just high but yeah farhoods birthday was yesterday too and I can't stand his scoring in the early rounds.

Comment

Have to be really drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        involving a Showtime fighter?

How could Steve Weisfeld's conflict of interest not have been OBVIOUS to the Ohio commission? And he unsurprisingly turns in a scorecard with the widest margin (7-3) for the Showtime fighter?

Boxing doesnt even try to hide its corruption / incompetence anymore. And people wonder why its a fringe sport......
        typical BS.. Granados was robbed.

Comment

Same way Julie Lederman judges for HBO while her biased father influences the audience with his scorecards.
          Go watch the mismatches on HBO. Yall haters complain about everything. Its simple DONT WATCH. GO watch Canelo VS tomato cans. PBC is straight up killing HBO

Comment

Boxers should know not to fight on a Mayweather promotions card unless you plan to win by KO

Granados got ****ed in a way boxing hasn't seen since Floyd/Marquez

Comment

Steve Weisfeld has also scored fights for HBO. He returned to judging fights in 2015. Are you saying he is no longer allowed to judge the biggest fights in boxing (those that air on HBO and SHO) because he has at one time worked for HBO and SHO? It's interesting that you had nothing to say when he was judging fights for HBO PPVs last year. Maybe it is you who has an agenda?

Comment

tin foil terry is back with another ridiculous conspiracy theory. glad somebody brought up the HBO "conflict" as well.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Same way Julie Lederman judges for HBO while her biased father influences the audience with his scorecards.
                  Go watch the mismatches on HBO. Yall haters complain about everything. Its simple DONT WATCH. GO watch Canelo VS tomato cans. PBC is straight up killing HBO
                  you're talking about stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with OPs post.

Your solution for anyone who questions the Ohio States Athletic department is to not watch the event and to watch Canelo on HBO instead? Amazing solution you got there, truly. Hopefully you didn't hurt your head coming up with that incredibly complex solution as I'm sure it took a lot of brain power for you. Take a nap ese

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Boxers should know not to fight on a Mayweather promotions card unless you plan to win by KO

Granados got ****ed in a way boxing hasn't seen since Floyd/Marquez
                    Very true.

On the weight, the referee who let Broner repeatedly hold, by the judges, and by the biased commentators like Steve Farhood.

Comment

Working...
                    X