Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlo shows Lara how's it done. Move up if you want ggg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara's fight against Canelo was horrible against triple G will even run more. There is no need for this fight, Lara's style does not please the masses

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      Lara's fight against Canelo was horrible against triple G will even run more. There is no need for this fight, Lara's style does not please the masses
      Exactly. Watching Lara is a borefest. No reason for Golovkin to entertain a fight with him.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        https://youtu.be/tuVqgRnPN6M

One minute mark. I await your reply
        Still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I guess GGG should learn from Charlo too and move up eh?
          Charlo said it's hard for him to make 154 which is why he's moving up - and that makes sense, he's fought at 154 since he was 20 years old and is 6 foot tall.

When Golovkin says/shows that it's hard for him to make 160, you can compare them.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Charlo said it's hard for him to make 154 which is why he's moving up - and that makes sense, he's fought at 154 since he was 20 years old and is 6 foot tall.

When Golovkin says/shows that it's hard for him to make 160, you can compare them.
            Maybe you should read my first post in this thread and the post above before quoting me echoing what I said originally. Damn you nuthuggers are quick to defend your God. Lmao

Comment

Maybe you should read my first post in this thread and the post above before quoting me echoing what I said originally. Damn you nuthuggers are quick to defend your God. Lmao

What world do you live in? Nobody's gonna read 2 random posts in the thread in order to decipher what you're trying to say.

Nice to see you're still a child who resorts to insults at first opportunity.

Comment

What world do you live in? Nobody's gonna read 2 random posts in the thread in order to decipher what you're trying to say.

Nice to see you're still a child who resorts to insults at first opportunity.
                Then why are you quoting me? Or you just see/read whatever is convenient to you?

Comment

Then why are you quoting me? Or you just see/read whatever is convenient to you?
                  I'm quoting what you posted. You somehow expect me to remember what you posted before that and what someone else posted on the previous page and link the two messages together?

If I misunderstood you, all you had to was say that instead of jumping in with insults, jesus.

Comment

I'm quoting what you posted. You somehow expect me to remember what you posted before that and what someone else posted on the previous page and link the two messages together?

If I misunderstood you, all you had to was say that instead of jumping in with insults, jesus.
                    I find it hilarious that you somehow saw my first post and then went straight to the one that was more convenient for you.

Or do you skim thru threads and pick and choose whatever suits you best?

Comment

I find it hilarious that you somehow saw my first post and then went straight to the one that was more convenient for you.

Or do you skim thru threads and pick and choose whatever suits you best?
                      Holy **** dude, are you here just to troll forums?

Yes I saw the post above the one I quoted, but I didn't see it's from the same user. It's why most idiots who post multiple replies in a row (shadow,kigali etc) are on the ignorelist.

All you had to do was say I misunderstood you. I'm done with this.

Comment

Working...
                      X