Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlo shows Lara how's it done. Move up if you want ggg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Brook shows Lara how it's done. Be a welterweight if you want ggg".

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      "Brook shows Lara how it's done. Be a welterweight if you want ggg".
      You mean, get your promoter to put up 2x Gggs career high, not play hard to get and say "Lara commands a lot of money, fight won't be easy to make"

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
        Exactly. Watching Lara is a borefest. No reason for Golovkin to entertain a fight with him.
        Lara has the style to trouble anybody and stink up the place but who wants to pay to see that?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          You mean, get your promoter to put up 2x Gggs career high, not play hard to get and say "Lara commands a lot of money, fight won't be easy to make"
          So he still has you on retainer?

Comment

Let me get this straight.

Lara wants Golovkin right now.

Charlo wants GGG in the distant vague future after a few tuneups.

Usually when potential GGG opponents say what Charlo said, they're criticized to to hell. Usually when potential GGG opponents say what Lara says, they're praised to heaven. When in comes to Lara though, the rules are flipped for reason. When it comes to Lara-GGG, people start living in an alternate reality for some reason.

The biggest fight in the world that must happen is Lineal Middleweight Champ Canelo vs Golovkin. But for some reason the the guy that everyone knows fought at the very least on par with Canelo at middleweight needs to jump some ridiculous hoops to have the honor to fight GGG. He destroyed Trout, a guy who made the the children of the future lineal middleweight champ cry. Lara also beat Williams, a guy who also has a win over another lineal middleweight champ, so badly in a robbery that the judges had to be permanently suspended, which was completely unheard of before.

But no. Lara must defeat the great Tureano Johnson first. Otherwise he is not worthy.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-21-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

Usually when potential GGG opponents say what Charlo said, they're criticized to to hell. Usually when potential GGG opponents say what Lara says, they're praised to heaven.

When in comes to Lara though, the rules are flipped for reason. I wonder why.
              "Lara commands a lot of money, can't say this fight will be easy to make"

That's why. I asked you multiple times, don't believe you ever answered: what's fair money for this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                "Lara commands a lot of money, can't say this fight will be easy to make"

That's why. I asked you multiple times, don't believe you ever answered: what's fair money for this guy?
                You've asked multiple times, and I've answered multiple times. Go back and read the responses. We had a 100 page discussion the first time it was brought up.

Comment

Usually when potential GGG opponents say what Charlo said, they're criticized to to hell. Usually when potential GGG opponents say what Lara says, they're praised to heaven. When in comes to Lara though, the rules are flipped for reason. When it comes to Lara-GGG, people start living in an alternate reality for some reason.

The biggest fight in the world that must happen is Lineal Middleweight Champ Canelo vs Golovkin. But for some reason the the guy that everyone knows fought at the very least on par with Canelo at middleweight needs to jump some ridiculous hoops to have the honor to fight GGG. He destroyed Trout, a guy who made the the children of the future lineal middleweight champ cry. Lara also beat Williams, a guy who also has a win over another lineal middleweight champ, so badly in a robbery that the judges had to be permanently suspended, which was completely unheard of before.

But no. Lara must defeat the great Tureano Johnson first. Otherwise he is not worthy.
                  Thank you for pointing out facts. Green K sent. I like Lara and love watching him fight! I have never seen him lose! The hate is strong out there.

Comment

You've asked multiple times, and I've answered multiple times. Go back and read the responses. We had a 100 page discussion the first time it was brought up.
                    Sorry can't give you more Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                      Exactly. Watching Lara is a borefest. No reason for Golovkin to entertain a fight with him.
                      Then go watch some fighter who don't care about defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X