Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you score Broner-Granados?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granados made it very close with his activity but Broner landed more of the cleaner and better quality punches. 96-94 Broner.

Comment

I had a draw

Comment

I had it 6-4 Broner. But would have to watch the early rounds again. Wouldn't have been outraged by 6-4 Granados.

Can Broner cut it at 147? I don't really think so. But can he make 140? Don't think so either.

Comment

Broner couldn't make 140. and had trouble making 147 so they changed the scale!

Then he holds and clinches his way to a gift decision.

Simple-minded Broner always seems to make a fool of himself.

Comment

Had granados winning, but some of those rounds were close.

Comment

I think it's a lot easier to find 6 rounds for Granados than Broner. Clearly winning those last 2 rounds did a lot for Broner's case, though.

Comment

I don't watch fights with a pen and paper but off my observation, I had Broner winning decisively as expected.

Comment

Did anyone else how Granados kind of looked like Oscar in how he moved some of the time? He didn't fight like him obviously but I thought there was a very strong similarity.

Comment

Only 24% thought Broner won.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                      Damn I'm surprised you gave 10 to Granados that was the round that gave the close decision to Broner imo.
                      Could have gone either way... I got no problem with people giving broner the 10th..

Comment

Working...
                      X