No announcement yet.

Will Duckis Stevenson duck Browne too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    Stevenson would put an asswhooping to everyone in the division, including Ward and Kovalev. Unfortunately, that won't stop him from ducking all of them. The pimp is a coward, plain and simple.
    Don't call him a duck because everybody else does.

Use your own brain.

Duva called for a purse bid...got it....then walked away.
    That's not Stevenson's fault.

Did you see the way Kovalev walked away from his own post fight interview when he saw Stevenson?

Who's scared of who?

Comment

Giving Aducknis the social finger means he's scared?

Comment

that's not how any of this works, lol

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        **** Browne but will The Duck find a way to duck Browned too? Just like he's ducked everyone else. Both with Haymon and Showtime, right? Stevenson will find a way to duck somehow.

Should be an easy fight for Stevenson as well, no?
        Adonis Stevenson is the WBC's light heavyweight champion, fighting out of a home base that is built to draw money, full stop.

He'll stay as active as he wants to be, and he'll fight the mandatory challenger whenever the WBC names one, but there's no other real leverage against the guy.

Is Marcus Browne mandatory? No. Does Marcus Browne have the type of profile to draw extra money to the table? Maybe (American Olympian, fighting out of one of the hotter boxing markets, backing of TV in his camp, etc). Is Marcus Browne in any position to dictate any type of terms for the fight? No.

With the big win, Marcus Browne's name is now firmly in the mix, but he's not heading any lists just yet.

Comment

Don't tell me you think he duked joe ***in smith

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Don't tell me you think he duked joe ***in smith
            I'd say stranger things have happened in life.

Comment

Is Browne even a serious threat to him though?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Don't call him a duck because everybody else does.

Use your own brain.

Duva called for a purse bid...got it....then walked away.
                That's not Stevenson's fault.

Did you see the way Kovalev walked away from his own post fight interview when he saw Stevenson?

Who's scared of who?
                A few days ago I might have agreed with you. However, his latest duck of Smith means I just can't keep looking away anymore. They didn't even deny it. Dibella just said we want the fight but not now, maybe later.

Like wtf? He has no opponent lined up but won't make the fight? Come on bro the writting is on the wall.

Also this HBO/Showtime thing is no longer an excuse. We seen pbc fighters fighting on HBO before so what's the deal?

Comment

Adonald Duckinson...

Comment

Working...
                  X