Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: What Canelo is Doing is a Mockery To Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These A side fighters who only fight when everything is stacked against their opponents shouldnt even be rated anywhere. First Floyd, now Canelo. Pretty clear why the Floyd nuthuggers now worship Canelo, they hate fair fights and fair sportsmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      No he was not ecstatic. Before the fight Virgil said he didn't like the fight but Khan insisted on taking the fight. He said it several times leading up to the fight. He knew the games Canelo was playing. That's why he went so hard at Canelo after the fight when he told him to stop playing around and fight GGG.
      Agreed. I remember articles where Khan said Virgil told him NOT to take the fight and he had to make Virgil watch tapes and convinced him that it was the right move

Comment

It's hard to mock modern boxing. Canelo runs a circus, his side shows are winners and he walks the tight rope with a catch weight net. PBS is starting to get results with better cards and lesser stars.

Comment

Feel my balls doe. Take my belt doe

Comment

You obviously didn't read the article. He said Canelo has every right to use his A-side advantage on the promotional side. But his issue is the weight games. Khan wanted the fight at 154 and Canelo wouldn't budge off of 155. But he goes to 154 for Smith.
            If Khan wanted a fight at 154, any champ at Super Welter would've obliged that payday with Khan. How could Khan want 154 for a Middleweight sanctioned bout.

Hunter just mad because Ward acknowledged Nelo's superstar power in the game at the Barrera post presser. Hunter mad because Angulo and Khan were both victims. Plus Hunter still feeling cheesy when Nelo came in over weight for Angulo, no different when Money May came in for Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              If Khan wanted a fight at 154, any champ at Super Welter would've obliged that payday with Khan. How could Khan want 154 for a Middleweight sanctioned bout.

Hunter just mad because Ward acknowledged Nelo's superstar power in the game at the Barrera post presser. Hunter mad because Angulo and Khan were both victims. Plus Hunter still feeling cheesy when Nelo came in over weight for Angulo, no different when Money May came in for Marquez.
              There is no minimum weight to fight for the belt. Floyd defended his welterweight and super welterweight title against Maidana in the same fight. As long as they didn't go over 160 they were good.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Feel my balls doe. Take my belt doe
                Or turn down $15,000,000 when you only made $5,000,000 one or two times...And your PPV buys suk donkey dics. And you haven't been on another 1 since.

Close your account douchebag If Chavez/Canelo has more PPV buys than Jacobs/GGG.... You won't doe! Because your a sht talking coWARD.

I promise to do the same if they even do HALF the amount of buys.

DEAL??? Wa can always handle $$$$$ If you want you POS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Or turn down $15,000,000 when you only made $5,000,000 one or two times...And your PPV buys suk donkey dics. And you haven't been on another 1 since.

Close your account douchebag If Chavez/Canelo has more PPV buys than Jacobs/GGG.... You won't doe! Because your a sht talking coWARD.

I promise to do the same if they even do HALD the amount of buys.

DEAL??? Wa can always handle $$$$$ If you want you POS.
                  Are you Mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    These A side fighters who only fight when everything is stacked against their opponents shouldnt even be rated anywhere. First Floyd, now Canelo. Pretty clear why the Floyd nuthuggers now worship Canelo, they hate fair fights and fair sportsmen.
                    154-168 doe???
                    CRAZY $$$$ DOE???
                    LIFE CHANGING money doe???

You know who 1st used that "A-side" term??? GGG against Ward! But your to FKN stupid to know that. Or just a HYPOCRITE and forget all about that DOE!

Comment

There is no minimum weight to fight for the belt. Floyd defended his welterweight and super welterweight title against Maidana in the same fight. As long as they didn't go over 160 they were good.
                      One of my theories months ago was that in order for Alvarez to take the WBO hostage and have leverage for a mega fight he would need to steal it from Smith. He looked hella thin like the 152 catch against Floyd but perhaps a bit younger it was a bit easier and he didn't drop his undies. I'm sure Warren and Oscar had planned the road path from Smith to Saunders. Good money and scraps for boxnation.

Comment

Working...
                      X