Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson's Promoter Fires Back at DeGuardia Over Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Revealing quote but at this point not surprising. It's not just Kovalev, he had first dibs on Hopkins, Pascal twice, Fonfara rematch, now Smith and all fall through for some reason and he has to fight his next bum.

lets change a couple of names around and see whats up.....

Originally posted by StupidBando View Post
    Revealing quote but at this point not surprising. It's not just Canelo, he had first dibs on Cotto, Ward twice, Lara repeatedly, now Canelo and all fall through for some reason and he has to fight his next bum.

i know who your girlfriend is, la la la la

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      dude he had a 3 fight showtime deal..espinoza can yes or no the opponent...nobody envisioned golden boy promo booking it back to hbo...

idc if they offerd bhop 5 million..he wasnt taking it bc golden boy had bigger plan on hbo for their entire roster

A CANELO MOVE!

u gotta learn how network deals work
      It's always something with Aduckis. So 3 fight contract eh? He only had 2 on sho. Did they opt out of that last one, cause of his bad and falling ratings?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Joe Smith has the better resume. He's the A-side. Who cares about a belt that's been sitting around for years.
        Child please last year you never even knew this mopes name.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
          You actually believe that blind hail mary bull****? Man you must of never watched Duran then because you don't know **** about in fighting.

I was there in Montreal in 1980 ...

And you're really comparing Average-Joe with an HOF ?

That right was a desperate attempt to save his guts, and it worked... Power to him, but it was what it was... He was beaten up until then, as it should...

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            It's always something with Aduckis. So 3 fight contract eh? He only had 2 on sho. Did they opt out of that last one, cause of his bad and falling ratings?
            I'd assume since bhop left for Hbo for good Sho decided they dont have the opponents and restructured or took options on adonis for further big fights..it had to be something where both parties agreed mutually bc no one is on bad terms with him...likely wouldnt need options bc they have such a good relationship with Al haymon and the PBC...

but even hold a contract with floyd they selected the main opponent that they wanted..they named Pac in his contract..

adonis would have dominated bhop..im not even going to overthink it...I wish hbo just paid the man wat he was worth so we coule have got the kov fight...hbo flopped this up~

Comment

Joe Smith is hot right now... While Adonut Pimp'em son is ice cold. That's why he's the A side.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Who is Adonis Stevenson to dictate terms to anyone?
                He is the champion, how bow dat?

He has more weight than joe blow smith and degusrdia

Comment

Adonis Chickenson at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                    I'd assume since bhop left for Hbo for good Sho...
                    Bhop can fight anywhere he likes, HBO, Showtime. Stevenson had zero excuse not fighting Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      Point to a single arena where Joe Smith was headlining the card, and the stands were packed in with folks to see him?

you played yourself
                      You're right Scipio. They were going to fight at the refurbished Nassau Coliseum in Long Island because of Stevenson's fanbase in and around the New York area. The Hatian pimp can't even get 5K to come see him in Canada, open your Haymon jizz filled eyes.

There's also the fact that last year Joe Smith wiped out Fonfara in 1, the same Fonfara that dropped Stevenson and went 12 with him. Then Smith knocked Hopkins clean out the ring, the same Hopkins that Stevenson ducked.

Now open wide and swallow the load.

Comment

Working...
                      X