Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson's Promoter Fires Back at DeGuardia Over Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    nice trolling bru
    I see things thru an objective eye not a fanboy's eye such as yours.

In the end, Stevenson has no one to blame but himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
      Props to Smith for doing what he had to do so far but take the business out of it for a minute, who really thinks that Smiths beats Stevenson?

like how when the police are searching for a suspect, they go straight for someone who would obviously benefit from the crime..... who had an insurance policy, or gained an inheritance, or saved their job.....

tards on this site go with who they like best

Comment

I'm shocked that noone mentioned these comments!

Sounds like he's saying that Adonis has done some ducking before "But not in this instance."
        I wonder who he ducked....Kovalev, by any chance?

"The head of GYM is well aware of the reputation that Stevenson has gained the past couple of years as someone who is more than willing to take the path of least resistance in defending his title. But he believes it's unwarranted in this instance.

"I know it's trendy to blame Adonis Stevenson when a fight doesn't happen but it's not the case. Joe Smith doesn't have any weight or the background that would scare anybody in that division who can fight a bit,"said Michel."
        Last edited by Damn Wicked; 02-18-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Like I said in my post, belts does not = popularity.

popularity will not help Smith beat Stevenson

not sure why Stevenson wouldn't want that fight

Comment

like how when the police are searching for a suspect, they go straight for someone who would obviously benefit from the crime..... who had an insurance policy, or gained an inheritance, or saved their job.....

tards on this site go with who they like best

you are a fkn muppet chickenBando

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Well then he's excused from fighting good comp for years, cause famous duck Hopkins ducked him to fight Kovalev. Just kidding, Chickenson is the duck, everybody knows this. His only defenders are on team Chickenson, or complete clowns like you

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

Sounds like he's saying that Adonis has done some ducking before "But not in this instance."

"The head of GYM is well aware of the reputation that Stevenson has gained the past couple of years as someone who is more than willing to take the path of least resistance in defending his title. But he believes it's unwarranted in this instance.

"I know it's trendy to blame Adonis Stevenson when a fight doesn't happen but it's not the case. Joe Smith doesn't have any weight or the background that would scare anybody in that division who can fight a bit,"said Michel."
              Revealing quote but at this point not surprising. It's not just Kovalev, he had first dibs on Hopkins, Pascal twice, Fonfara rematch, now Smith and all fall through for some reason and he has to fight his next bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

Fonfara rematch. Kovalev. Pascal. You name it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Well then he's excused from fighting good comp for years, cause famous duck Hopkins ducked him to fight Kovalev. Just kidding, Chickenson is the duck, everybody knows this. His only defenders are on team Chickenson, or complete clowns like you
                  dude he had a 3 fight showtime deal..espinoza can yes or no the opponent...nobody envisioned golden boy promo booking it back to hbo...

idc if they offerd bhop 5 million..he wasnt taking it bc golden boy had bigger plan on hbo for their entire roster

A CANELO MOVE!

u gotta learn how network deals work

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    The guy filling the arena.

Hop off the Haitian pimp's dick.
                    Point to a single arena where Joe Smith was headlining the card, and the stands were packed in with folks to see him?

you played yourself

Comment

Joe Smith has the better resume. He's the A-side. Who cares about a belt that's been sitting around for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X