Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Atlas Says McGregor Would Cheat, Use MMA Moves on Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would obviously be written into the contract that if McGregor uses any MMA moves or gets himself disqualified that his purse would be withheld.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      Deez mufckers..?!

BWaHaahaHA!!!
      His entourage is deep, but you act like you could run through his bodyguards lol. Remember Conor is 147 pounds. It would be like what Kansas did to you horns this year.

Comment

Even a light punching Floyd will hurt the mma guy on his chin.
        That sport is all about grappling not stand up and punching. They don't have whiskers, they all wilt when their chins get touched.

If this promo garbage gets put together and anyone other than mma fans buy it it just shows how ignorant todays boxing fans are and how smart little Floyd is. He fights a nobody in boxing and makes millions. A total joke!

Ray

Comment

I could see Mayhem at this event if something like that happens. McGregor is a bit unpredictable so yeah he could so something cray but I doubt it considering the money he stands to make no matter if he wins or lose and losing to Mayweather doesn't hurt him AT ALL. If anything win or lose he head back to UFC and BIGGER STAR after the crazy exposure he will get for months with the Coverage that will come along with that fight From EVERY MEDIA PLATFORM!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Atlas might be on to something there. I have a feeling that, if this match gets signed, it will end up being some farcical pro wrestling type drama show, because everybody involved knows it could never be a genuine competitive fight.
            He's got a really good point.

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze813 View Post
              His entourage is deep, but you act like you could run through his bodyguards lol. Remember Conor is 147 pounds. It would be like what Kansas did to you horns this year.

The biggest one in the middle got baby legs

the white boy jus don't want it

homie on the left smoke too much

and more than likely 'migo slow as shit lol

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze813 View Post
                It would be like what Kansas did to you horns this year.
                Are you from Kansas or are you jus dickriding them cuz it's convenient?

Btw did you see what my alma mater Iowa State did to Kansas this year dickrider?

Comment

Atlas has become more ******ed without FNF I think.

I've watched many MMA guys box and I've only seen one perform a illegal move from MMA (Patrick Smith, from UFC 2 or 3 iirc, who did a spinning backfist that got the refs attention real quick and got him a DQ next time that happens warning).

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    Even a light punching Floyd will hurt the mma guy on his chin.
                    That sport is all about grappling not stand up and punching. They don't have whiskers, they all wilt when their chins get touched.

If this promo garbage gets put together and anyone other than mma fans buy it it just shows how ignorant todays boxing fans are and how smart little Floyd is. He fights a nobody in boxing and makes millions. A total joke!

Ray
                    MMA isn't just all about grappling. And don't be so hasty on the "whiskers" thing. Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA. Just the right touch, anyone can wilt. If you think MMA is zero about stand-up and punching and that they all wilt when chins get checked, then you don't really know the sport.

I can see where you're coming from on your distaste for May vs. Mac. Personally, even if I am curious to see it, I'm indifferent on if this fight actually happens or not. Plus it's an obvious money grab for both men so it's been apparent "how smart little Floyd is".

Comment

ROFL I said this first! I imagine Jr. picking apart Conner easily. Out of frustration he says, ok screw this. He goes and takes Jr. down in some whack ass crap and the crowd goes nuts for him because nobody can stand Jr. and they wouldn't mind to see the insanity that ensues.

Comment

Working...
                      X