Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev vs. Sullivan Barrera Set For April 21 in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn we're being spoilt fückin rotten this year already, this is why we love boxing right here, the best facing the best. Kinda hoping Beterbiev wins to give Ward another super credible opponent for his legacy but part me wants to see Barrera lift Beterbiev's skirt and touch all the puzzles of the blow hards biggin Beterbiev up to be the one to finally end their torment over Ward dominating.

Comment

Imma make sure I give Freedom the finger too.

I know he's gonna be dying inside after another Eastern Euro loses to another light skinned fighter. Poor guy might just his life once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
        Finally we get a big fight down here in Miami. April 21st lands on a Friday so can this fight be on HBO Latino or Shobox? Not sure if Beterbiev is tied into on Haymon so it could land of Spike TV. I hope it's at the Hard Rock or American Airlines arena. Throw in a good undercard as well, great night of boxing.

This fight is a good test for Arthur, Barrera will show up and try to upset the young buck.
        I hope it's at BB&T

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Damn we're being spoilt fückin rotten this year already, this is why we love boxing right here, the best facing the best. Kinda hoping Beterbiev wins to give Ward another super credible opponent for his legacy but part me wants to see Barrera lift Beterbiev's skirt and touch all the puzzles of the blow hards biggin Beterbiev up to be the one to finally end their torment over Ward dominating.
          You are a very funny guy. Green K

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            I hope it's at BB&T
            Hardrock for me and then bb&t. If its down in Hialeah or miami i probably wont go. Pretty pysched about this though. Lhw is my favorite division.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
              Hardrock for me and then bb&t. If its down in Hialeah or miami i probably wont go. Pretty pysched about this though. Lhw is my favorite division.
              Hard Rock is fine also. I'd go to the AAA. I hope it's not in Hialeah.

Comment

This is a good fight, I'll enjoy it very much, rooting for the Cuban, of course...

Comment

BeterBEAST in miami!

Comment

Awesome news!

We are getting a lot of good fights in the first half of 2017!

War Beterbiev!!!

Comment

Originally posted by finale View Post
                      You fanboys don't learn, according to many here Shabransky was gonna knock him out, destroy him, bla bla, now the same story,
                      Guess which boxing style it is that has been dominating those eastern europeans for decades in the amateurs and the WSB? That's right, the Cuban style, Cuban boxers have been kicking eastern european ass for ages, that's why GGG won't fight Lara, and Barrera will beat Beterbiev like he did Shabransky, mark my words.
                      why don't you go on record on your real account boy and drop the alt handle.your cuban gold medalist oldnier solis got knocked out by eastern euro vitali in one round and it was the eastern euro/russians who showed the cubans how to box.

Comment

Working...
                      X