No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Prez Admits Pressure To Find New Cotto Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Why is Cotto so he'll bent on finding out if Kirkland was really injured or not? What difference does it make? Nobody was paying to see that fight. You saved yourself an embarrassment. Now you have a chance to find a better opponent. Make the Bradley fight
    because he spent a lot of time cherry picking that opponent. its disrespectful to waste his time!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      because he spent a lot of time cherry picking that opponent. its disrespectful to waste his time!
      Hilarious...and I'm actually a Cotto fan.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        Paul Williams is available I hear....
        Damn, man! That is low...even for a boxing site. Lower than Edwin Valero at the moment.

Comment

"We are looking at options. We are looking at who makes sense for Miguel to fight. It is also a little early to know what is available [as far as HBO dates]. So we are looking around and also working on the selection of a new venue. "

Translation:

We are looking for a crippled old man for him to look good against.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Paul Williams is available I hear....
            Come on man..... Not cool

It was funny though

Comment

It sucks for Cotto that Yuri Foreman lost his last bout, otherwise we'd have a rematch on our hands

Comment

Antonio Margarito is looking for an opponent. We can call the card "Bad Blood".

Comment

Cotto wants a gimmie or big big BIG money to fight someone competitive. Right now he wants a gimmie while he waits on Canelo.

I think he should fight Vanes.... pretty safe fight, decent fighter. People couldn't ***** *too* much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    If he really is injured that's right up Cotto' s alley

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                      It sucks for Cotto that Yuri Foreman lost his last bout, otherwise we'd have a rematch on our hands
                      No way, i think cotto considers foreman too big of a risk

Comment

Working...
                      X