Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo vs. Prime Paul Williams at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williams was a freak for his weight division but he fought like a small fighter, upclose.

He is tailor made for Charlo..

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Charlo by devastating KO, so devastating it would put Williams in the wheelchair no motorcycle accident needed
      And it would end just like the GIF in your sig. Note it's the same last name. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

these people picking charlo to win by ko are clueless freaking casuals. p willy had an iron chin he went 12 rounds in a brawl with margarito who was using loaded gloves.martinez ko'ed him with a perfect once in a lifetime shot.I believe paul decisions him.

Comment

Jermall by KO

Comment

I think Paul Williams would put Charlo in a place he has never ever been in before, a lot of people underrate the great chin Paul had.

This fight would go the distance, and Paul would make a dog fight out of it by throwing an incredible rate of punches, on work-rate alone I think Paul would beat him and beat him fairly comfortably.

Comment

Yea, throw nonstop punches and leave himself open all night for vicious counters.

Williams was too clumsy

Comment

It's Williams on points for me.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  And it would end just like the GIF in your sig. Note it's the same last name. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                    I think Paul Williams would put Charlo in a place he has never ever been in before, a lot of people underrate the great chin Paul had.
                    Uhh....nobody's underrating nothing.

Comment

I love PWill, and that volume is no joke. You need to be a tough, tough dude to get through that volume, either that or an expert counter-puncher like Maravilla showed (who was plenty tough as well).

But PWill left himself open to counters too much. His head was out there. Maravilla showed it. Quintana showed it. Margs? homie was too slow, he couldn't counter. Not exactly a sharp puncher.

Maybe Ive been too impressed by the JRock fight, but Charlo looks good. Could he stand up to that volume and possibly check PWill's chin. It would require both toughness & skill, but I pick Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X