Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: PED Cheats Must Be Punished More Before it Ruins Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Wilder isn't the problem lil dude....pay attention.
    His opponent selection has been. Dont play ignorant kid.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
      His opponent selection has been. Dont play ignorant kid.
      It's no worse than any other heavy.

AJ and Ortiz just fought Wilder's leftovers.
      What say you about them?????

Comment

We need more threads on Deontays take. YES, I dont care if it hurts anyones feeling because their fav fighter is a cheat! The 'Bronze-Bomber' is leading the way in legitimizing the HW division once again ; the state of this weight class since the doper Tyson Fury came and left has been chaotic but everyone is overlooking the great work of Deontay Wilder -- they rejoiced when Fury stole the titles now those idiots are left with egg on their ugly mugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          It's no worse than any other heavy.

AJ and Ortiz just fought Wilder's leftovers.
          What say you about them?????
          I say nothing about Ortiz (who Wilder and Dibella profusely refused to fight even though hes signed up for Vada through the WBC).

As fof AJ, at least hes fighting the consensus #2 HW in the world in Wlad.

How many weak mando's and voluntaries is DW gonna fight before he FINALLY steps up? And i dont wanna hear about PEDvetkin failing his test either. DW has had plenty of time to make GOOD/GREAT fights, yet still funkin with bum squad opponents.

Dont get me wrong, DW is talented and can punch, but when it comes against so-so opponents, it becomes a rerun nobody wants to watch!

Let's hope after DW fights Washington, that he orders his promoter/advisor to make significant fights from here on out

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            I say nothing about Ortiz (who Wilder and Dibella profusely refused to fight even though hes signed up for Vada through the WBC).

As fof AJ, at least hes fighting the consensus #2 HW in the world in Wlad.

How many weak mando's and voluntaries is DW gonna fight before he FINALLY steps up? And i dont wanna hear about PEDvetkin failing his test either. DW has had plenty of time to make GOOD/GREAT fights, yet still funkin with bum squad opponents.

Dont get me wrong, DW is talented and can punch, but when it comes against so-so opponents, it becomes a rerun nobody wants to watch!

Let's hope after DW fights Washington, that he orders his promoter/advisor to make significant fights from here on out
            You seem to forget that Molina ( challenged for a world title again) Duhuapas ( reached top ten after Deontay beat him ) and Spilzka had been signed because Pedvetkin the #2. in the world was requesting tune-ups and passing on his appointed date set by the WBC as mandatory : Therefore WHO at the time would be higher to fight than your mandatory?! -- he could not fight Wlad ( #1. at the time) because he had a mando with Fury...and the rankings where much different at the time ; remember Joshua was a prospect , Martin was Champion , and disregard that Glazkov who was #5. in the world passed on a fight with Wilder for the IBF also Tyson Fury was given a shot and passed for Wlad! then after all this we got the results on the failed test and last-minute opponents in Arreola came into play and finally the injury. One needs to consider all the relevant factors and not just go by the date Wider became champion -- that is not a clear picture of events.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              "I love double double E"

Me 2... And sad news today.

"WWE Hall of Famer George “The Animal” Steele, known for his green tongue and eating turnbuckle pads, has died, the WWE announced Friday."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...yers/98046202/

Comment

There absolutely needs to be some drastic action taken in the case of fighters like Povetkin, who test twice in a single freaking year. That's just awful and he should not be allowed in the ring anytime in the next year, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Lol...his mando just got popped for PEDS twice in a row. Other than the current champs and Ortiz, who is worth fighting?
                  Other than Ortiz, how about somebody with a heartbeat.

Comment

PED punishment in boxing certainly does need to be more harsh, because honestly if you were fighting would you be scared of consequences versus the possible rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      Congradulations Wilder. You have already ruined boxing.....

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      ..... Floyd was the face of boxing and everyone knows he's on PEDs.....

we need a special section for you guys, like a kids corner

Comment

Working...
                      X