Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: No Secret We Will Attack Thurman to His Body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: No Secret We Will Attack Thurman to His Body

PHILADELPHIA Danny Garcia is looking forward to testing Keith Thurman to the body. Thurman (27-0, 22 KOs) has been hurt by body shots during his career, most memorably against Luis Collazo in a July 2015 fight Thurman eventually won by technical knockout. That isn't lost on Garcia (33-0, 19 KOs) as he prepares for their March 4 welterweight championship unification fight at Barclays Center in Brooklyn (CBS).
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least he has some kind of gameplan but as Thurman said he's never been down from one.

People always think half empty rather than half full when it's convenient. Thurman has proved how GOOD he is at taking bodyshots. I mean, Collazo landed a picture perfect shot, do you expect him not to flinch? many guys would have been down from that.

Comment

Could Danny be smarter than the overconfident ****y Thurman??

Danny always fights smart and carefully taking few risks like a CPA in the ring which could have been losses . Thurman is very confident almost ****y in Thur's limited ability almost overrated by most. Sure Danny has some close wins by Thurman isn't some great fighter either. Spence-Brook-both beat Thurman and Danny. Granted Angel is a whack out dope head azz but does Thur have any smart men in thur's corner????

Comment

Garcia taking Thurman down with a body shot might be wishful thinking. I don't recall Garcia knocking anyone down with a body shot in the last several years. He had lots of trouble with Peterson and Thurman is a level or two better than that.

Comment

I can't wait for the winner to fight Errol Spence Jr!
          DSG has been incubating that belt long enough and Thurman got exposed by an OG such as collazo! my top pick at 147 ESJ!

Comment

Garcia throws sneaky body shots, one of them will be a doozy and hurt Keith!

Comment

this is the reason why I'm gonna put money on Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                A washed up Zab Judah had Danny all busted up.

I'm going with the full fledged WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Garcia throws sneaky body shots, one of them will be a doozy and hurt Keith!
                  He should have used them on Herrera

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    18 K?

Comment

Working...
                    X