Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence's chin and recovery time is questionable at worst. Here's why.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    As if Spence would beat Pacquiao.

-_______________-"
    Not saying he will beat Manny but we will never know unless they fight.

Here's what we do know-Spence has some of the same skills and attributes as Zahir Raheem, only with real KO power and a 4 inch reach advantage over Manny. Spence, much like ODH, benefits from being able to make weight relatively easy and then rehydrates huge. he has serious defensive liabilities and hasn't fought anyone on Manny's level.

There was a reason Bob kept a younger Manny away from Raheem. You think he is going to let an older Manny fight Spence?

I don't see it. If I am proven wrong, I will admit it.

Comment

Spence ko brook. I hope he targets his broken eye socket. Spence via body punch Ko.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Here's what we do know-Spence has some of the same skills and attributes as Zahir Raheem, only with real KO power and a 4 inch reach advantage over Manny. Spence, much like ODH, benefits from being able to make weight relatively easy and then rehydrates huge. he has serious defensive liabilities and hasn't fought anyone on Manny's level.

There was a reason Bob kept a younger Manny away from Raheem. You think he is going to let an older Manny fight Spence?

You mean the Zaheer Raheem who got sparked by Ali Funeka?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Put your points where your mouth is Dunn, I'm betting on Brook and I'm sure you are betting on Spence. 10B W in kell brook.
          I am hesitant to bet on Spence but I think he will upset Brook.

I will give you the chance to double up your e-points. Put up your whole amount.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-15-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I am hesitan to bet on SPence but I think he will upset Brook.

I will give you the chance to double up your epoints. Put up your whole amount.
            I'm still new on the betting in boxing scene. Just instruct me how.

Comment

You mean the Zaheer Raheem who got sparked by Ali Funeka?
              Yes, that Zahir Raheem, the one that beat Erik Morales in 2005 that had just defeated Manny. Him losing to Funeka in 08 doesn't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                It was a temple shot you dumb ****. It has nothing to do with 'chin'. But you're an 'ex-boxer' so I'm sure you already knew this.
                did I ever say chin a$$hole

Comment

I'm still new on the betting in boxing scene. Just instruct me how.
                  We'll bet 12B. Winner transfers it to the other person.

You in?

Comment

Here we go. Now both sides will spend months telling us what's wrong with Brook/Spence and make them out to be terrible overrated fighters.

Then they'll b*tch and moan about credit when they made it out like the one they don't like was garbage.

Comment

You're being serious right now aren't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X