Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This was a great performance from Terence Crawford...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Give me a break. Go onto any website and you can see the enormous difference in the hype for Crawford vs. a significantly inferior fighter in Broner 4 years ago.

And he reason Crawford is selling out arenas is because Top Rank built him properly, starting with his home fanbase. He hasn't wiped his ass with money yet but maybe that's next on their list. Obviously that's what appeals to people.
    Because Broner had the stamp of approval by the most popular fighter in the game. Crawford had the talent but not the endorsement from Floyd. He had to go out and show he was better. This is common sense. Why would you make such a stupid statement?

The reason he's selling out arenas is because WE SUPPORT HIM!

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
      Moving up though, he will miss the opportunity to unify the division. There's a lot of talk about Adrien Broner being in line to face Ricky Burns, if Burns can unify the IBF, IBO and WBA Super against Julius Indongo. Thing is we know that Broner can't make the weight... Terence Crawford versus the winner of that fight would be for... the IBF, IBO, WBA Super, WBC, WBO and RING magazine Super Lightweight titles... that is something worth sticking at 140 lbs. for one more year for.
      True but I don't think anyone thinks that a burns Crawford fight would be competitive. He'd get the belts but not the acclaim.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Why don't the American fanbase get behind Crawford? I genuinely don't get this. The same guys who couldn't get enough of Broner are, at best, lukewarm about him. It's crazy to me. The so called 'YouTube Boxing Community' barely give a shit about him. Is it because he's with Top Rank?
        lol Thanks to you I just realized JMM gon' look like Redd Foxx in about twenty years.

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
        Nah. Gambia had him out on his feet and had he been a little bit bigger he would've ko'd the overrated ghetto trash hypejob from omaha.
        That's impressive that you rolled everything wrong with internet boxing fans into one small comment.
        Last edited by GoldenGloveLove; 02-15-2017, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          Not to small to drop him and hurt him.
          what? Gamboa never dropped or hurt crawford?

a big lightweight beating up a midget from lower weight divisions may be impressive to you, but not me..

Comment

Working...
          X