Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Confident of KO: I Would Get Anthony Joshua Out of There!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Confident of KO: I Would Get Anthony Joshua Out of There!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (37-0, 36 KOs) is hoping to fight the other champions in the next twelve months. The top target on his list is IBF world champion Anthony Joshua (18-0, 18 KOs), who faces Wladimir Klitschko on April 29 at Wembley. The fight will also have the vacant WBA, IBO world titles at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gerald Washington is going to knock Wilder out with the left hook, Wilder has always been weak to the left hook (Molina fight!), Washington's left hook has knocked out sparring partners before and will easily find Wilder's chin

Comment

Most pathetic mult-year HW title reign EVER!!! Least Popular, insignificant American HW champ in recent memory.... Keep fighting tomato cans in small college arenas in ur Bs quest to unify the titles.

Comment

I don't think he's pathetic. Wilder fights with bad intentions. I haven't seen a heavyweight with his veracity since Tyson. I don't know if he has what it takes to rule the division but it won't be from a lack of trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Heromaker View Post
          I don't think he's pathetic. Wilder fights with bad intentions. I haven't seen a heavyweight with his veracity since Tyson. I don't know if he has what it takes to rule the division but it won't be from a lack of trying.
          Easy to fight with bad intentions against cans...against the only legit contender he faced(Stiverne), he did alot of backing up and boxed for the most part.

Comment

Is he veracious or just sloppy and wild? I think the guy has some real power, but if he doesn't clean things up he'll get stopped easily by AJ imho. All that power doesn't mean a thing if he can't land a clean shot and protect himself against a real quality boxer.

Comment

" VEROCITY SINCE TYSON " Not even close ,he fights off the back foot mostly and fights in spurts .His fights dont end quickly and relies on guys walking straight to him so far with limited abilities . The closest one since Tyson is Joshua ,a fighter who walks down his opposition and continuously hits them when they miss and throws in combination punching and a style built to take you out early . One of the reasons why Molina stood in there with Wilder but was knocked out in 3 with Joshua with ease .

Comment

If Joshua beats Wilder, I'll give him credit. He'll rule the division for years.

But I have Wilder winning this with foot movement, awkward style, speed, and punch volume. It's not just the power, the punches are coming from a lot of different angles. It's hard to see all of them and react. After reviewing the Whyte fight, I believe Wilder gets to Joshua in the early rounds before he's warmed up.

Comment

Wilder-AJ wont go beyond 8th.. It will be a fun fight till it lasts & if they ever fight I've got AJ winning it..

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    " VEROCITY SINCE TYSON " Not even close ,he fights off the back foot mostly and fights in spurts .His fights dont end quickly and relies on guys walking straight to him so far with limited abilities . The closest one since Tyson is Joshua ,a fighter who walks down his opposition and continuously hits them when they miss and throws in combination punching and a style built to take you out early . One of the reasons why Molina stood in there with Wilder but was knocked out in 3 with Joshua with ease .
                    Props...well stated. Agree 100%.

Comment

Working...
                    X