Why is Mayweather vs McGregor trending?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    McGregor is the new white hope....took Ronda's Place

what better than to see the loud mouth black guy you hated for decades possible get hit in the mouth by his white, knock off carbon copy.

floyd ****y doe....he arrogant doe

same idiots with mcGregor " he is clever, has humor, is charismatic"

you can be black, purple or blue but an ARROGant AZZ HOLE will always be an ARROGANT AZZ HOLE....the description often changes with the media and its outlets when its a white athlete.

Imagine if floyd did some of the unsportsmanlike crap McGregor and Rousey have done but hey.....its amerikkka.....this country was built for white,and those in control are whites, so of course they'll do what it takes for their own to be seen in a positive light, even if it contradicts things that they criticized others for
    Damn, being a victim must be hard. Good luck with that.

Comment

Go watch Connor sparring. OP is right. This fight is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        Damn, being a victim must be hard. Good luck with that.
        Pretty sad its 2017 and y'all still searching for a White hope...you guys are the victims... 49-0....deal with it and your inferiority complex

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
          I'd say he backs it up just fine considering he's knocked out 99.9% of his foes (each in no more than a round or two), flattened one of the greatest P4P fighters in history in 13 seconds, won titles in two weight classes and fights in three, etc.

lol @ "swagger jacker." Putting some swagger and arrogance into your walk is hardly some unique invention.
          Obviously you can't count or understand percentages... He has 2-3 losses n 3 opponents he beat he didn't ko....that's not 99% dumb azz....its 2017 n y'all still need a white hope lol

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            Pretty sad its 2017 and y'all still searching for a White hope...you guys are the victims... 49-0....deal with it and your inferiority complex

I'm only here to laugh at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post

I'm only here to laugh at you.
              you can laugh all you want, never denied I was correct..keep hope alive!!!

Comment

Working...
              X