Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All You Fat Dumb American's said Brook Wouldn't fight this Spencer kid....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Lewis got knocked sparkles by AMERICANS

You can't rationalize away those facts.
    I wasnt aware admittance of something was rationalizing or explaining it away lol..

Is that a neat trick you pulled from the angrily oppressed minority handbook ?

I think you need to take note of what plunger man said and channel your anti-euro anger to fight the man in your own back yard, and not waste your enviable deflection talents posting 40 times a day on here solely to argue with anyone who doesnt look or talk like you.

Peace ma brutha

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Just remember, us fat Americans kicked your azz, all of your star fighters? We kick their azz. I like Brook, but making stupid statements is only going to make you look stupid. The only way for ANY fighter to make it...is in America, you remember that pal.
      I remember this

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        You neglect all signs from press releasings and direct quotes indicating Brook was going to vacate for various reasons such as : weight, injury, megafights, asking for extensions etc -- we just did not start off nothing.
        Hold on there, there is still time for Brook to get injured. He signed the fight but it is not a sure thing.

I just hope that it happens

Comment

Any fat Americans wanna take a bet????

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Hold on there, there is still time for Brook to get injured. He signed the fight but it is not a sure thing.

I just hope that it happens
            The bookies should pay attention, I say open this up at -190, 10/19 that Brook pulls out due to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
              .....so
              Wtf you gonna say when Brook Knock's him the Fxck out???
              Inquiring minds wanna know
              Look at this limey f*ggot.

Comment

So Mr.Mandatory is fighting his mandatory and he should get credit for it because he wasn't sure himself after the eye socket and step up in weight!? FOH..
                I want them big faights.. I want that khan Khardashian, who is thiss Spencer kid, nobod-eh knows who heh is..

I like Brook but it's pretty obvious he wanted other fights over the Spence fight and looked to make it but couldn't.. if he could then he would have had to kiss the belt goodbye..

Comment

I am going to bump every single one of these threads after the fight.
                  Last edited by SkillspayBills; 02-13-2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Isn't the U.K. The fattest country in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                      I remember this
                      Oh, so you must remember this too then ?

This was SORT of like the position your mom was in before she took my c0ck anally, took a few minutes of her squirming, then she settled down for a poopsickle and ********

Comment

Working...
                      X