Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Emo ? Dude STP was very early nineties and they were the ones that brought 'Grunge' to stadia taking it from dingy underground clubs hence the hate at the time, they were seen as selling out.

Peculiar, what music do you listen too hip hop ? It makes me laugh when folk who listen to today's music when everything comes from the blues.
    I know they were grunge you tit. But they were ****e and depressing. people that listen to **** like that are loose cannons and emotional wrecks. ****ing Stone Temple Pilots.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      This is a reasonable response, i'm not sold on the kid but we'll see what he has now in this upcoming fight. The way mofo's have fluffed him up makes it seem like the second coming of Tyson.
      I think Spence is a good little fighter, but with defensive flaws and his lack of jab work worries me...he looks very raw, but dangerous nevertheless

Brook is far more polished, and i made a thread about how i think Brook beats Spence - mind you this was before the GGG fight. I am not quite so sure now, that fight imo may have damaged Brook both physically and mentally...

Brook will have issues if Spence manages to get on the inside, he's going to be all over Brook like a rash. However Spence does swing wildly and he throws many uppercuts, he's open for that chocolate brownie...

It is hard to pick a favorite, but if one were pressed you would say Brook based off experience...

People say Spence walked through Algieri, but that was Algieri coming through 3 back to back brutal fights...
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 02-13-2017, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
        Yeah yeah yeah. stop talking ****e. You seem to know a little too much about the f*ggot scene then you should. Are you sure your "mate" isn`t really you?
        We're not knocking his nocturnal tendencies.

Comment

• Not too shabby, babby:

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            I think Spence is a good little fighter, but with defensive flaws and his lack of jab work worried me...he looks very raw, but dangerous nevertheless

Brook is far more polished, and i made a thread about how i think Brook beats Spence - mind you this was before the GGG fight. I am not quite so sure now, that fight imo might have damage Brook physically and mentally...

Brook will have issues if Spence manages to get on the inside, he's going to be all over Brook like a rash. However Spence does swing wildly and he throws many uppercuts, he's open for that chocolate brownie...

It is hard to pick a favorite, but if one were pressed you would say Brook based off experience...

People say Spence walked through Algeri, but that was Algeri coming through 3 back to back brutal fights...
            I'm from the old adage, have to beat the champion convincingly to replace him. So we are in agreement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              they are still excusing broner, he still young doe... he needs to be dedicated doe.... he still has the talent doe....
              Broner is a 4 division World Champion.

Dumb mofo

You jock-ride fighters that don't have HALF the achievements Broner has.

hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                Not too shabby, babby:

She wasn't enough to keep him from going to some strange guys apartment..and getting stabbed in the leg.

Comment

• Not since the glory days of Jones ,Laing and Honeyghan can we say we might even have one even better in Kell.....fearless Brook .Great exciting match up..... no hide and seek here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    ****ing Gelding

You don't have a d*ck to get off of....if you did ,you wouldn't be such an estrogen filled hater.

Soon as a fighter from the States is mentioned...your Eunuch ass is right there...doing what you do best....acting like a b*tch.

What do you have against American fighters???

You must be one of those Rican knee-sliders
                    Yes because I don't have Jack Johnson as my avatar and i'm not on record as being a super Roy Jones fan. God forbid I don't support the latest local flavor. You can now log off and go stare into the mirror as your enjoy your erotic-asphixiation you waste of air. And on the topic of ethnicity try again chump, just make sure you do so while sticking your chin out so I can crumble your jibs for you.While you are at it change your name go Kagado.

Comment

• Great matchup 50/50 fight I think Spence can outbox Brook or stop him.I think Brook can outbox Spence or stop him.I'm leaning toward Spence he's hungry he wants that IBF title real bad

Comment

Working...
                      X