Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    and let the excuses start! the game is on, give us your best excuse and you will win a dime or a halls mint!
    You are not stupid enough to pretend on where a fight happens doesn't matter?

I don't need an excuse. I like both fighters, I see this as a true 50/50.

Brook will likely be bigger and has more experience. Spence is more skilled all around.

I'll still think both fighters are great no matter who wins. I'm not so dumb casual who thinks these guys are bums because they lose to another world class fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      How many times did Carson Jones hit Brook?
      Did you watch the 2nd Carson Jones fight?

Comment

• So Spence is the underdog in this bout hmm. So I expect him to get FULL CREDIT if he wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          Calzaghe loves a slap but he is welsh so what do i care....BTW you have posted 8432 times if you add up all the weeks you have been a member here then times that by 7 days and that equals 210 days times that a grand total of 40 posts every day....really kigali you need to either get off welfare or get back into school for an education.....and stop smoking crack its bad for you kugali

Comment

• If Kell wins he will want to fight Khan next or maybe Garcia-Thurman winner.

If Spence wins, he will marinate his title a little fighting lower opposition and than move on.

Comment

• Awesome. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                I think Spence is a good little fighter, but with defensive flaws and his lack of jab work worries me...he looks very raw, but dangerous nevertheless

Brook is far more polished, and i made a thread about how i think Brook beats Spence - mind you this was before the GGG fight. I am not quite so sure now, that fight imo may have damaged Brook both physically and mentally...

Brook will have issues if Spence manages to get on the inside, he's going to be all over Brook like a rash. However Spence does swing wildly and he throws many uppercuts, he's open for that chocolate brownie...

It is hard to pick a favorite, but if one were pressed you would say Brook based off experience...

People say Spence walked through Algieri, but that was Algieri coming through 3 back to back brutal fights...
                Stopped reading at ' lack of jab'

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  You are not stupid enough to pretend on where a fight happens doesn't matter?

I don't need an excuse. I like both fighters, I see this as a true 50/50.

Brook will likely be bigger and has more experience. Spence is more skilled all around.

I'll still think both fighters are great no matter who wins. I'm not so dumb casual who thinks these guys are bums because they lose to another world class fighter.
                  some people need to resort to name calling cause either they have low self esteem or are really not too bright.

Were you one of the guys defending Ward?
                  I can't really recall that one.

Brook wins without the help of the judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    Stopped reading at ' lack of jab'
                    Watch back any Spence fight, the guy hardly throws a jab

and when he does its a very sloppy jab

Kell has a solid jab, very accurate and stiff

Comment

• Spence about to get the feel of sweet loving England.
                      Brook's going to make a man out of him, PPV style.

Comment

Working...
                      X