Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao To Meet With Koncz, Issue Statement on Next Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Koncz been posting from Pacquiao's Twitter account!
    ����������

Comment

man i hope they swerve us and its not Horn! Arum is gonna be pissed hahaha they had this thing setup in AUS and then Konz does his own thing. I hate Konz but if he passes Horn to the side....

Comment

Who is pac kidding though? With the amount of time left for a fight in April and they still haven't decide on who the opponent is, we all know it's gonna be Jeff horn. There is no way Freddie will give the OK for the other names.

Comment

I still smell Horn in all this

Comment

It is Jeff horn. Arum makes the final decision.

Comment

All the good ones and elite have fights already scheduled pac will take a b-fighter and continue his cherry picking...

Comment

i could have sworn he had more followers

must have lost all of them to due this anti-gay comments lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingy View Post
                  I still smell Horn in all this
                  or pacquiao's nutsack, welcome aboard

Comment

Out of all the guys mentioned, none of them are going to be ready for an April fight let alone all the names mentioned are worthy of a presser / moderately big announcement. ESPN's schedule still shows the fight on but it's been removed from Manny's Wiki page and Box Rec. It's already mid Feb and we haven't heard anything official about the Horn fight. Maybe Manny's star status is beginning to plummet a bit?

Comment

Then again...if they move the fight to June then I can see the Khan fight happening. Even with Khan's 4 year old chin I can see him giving this version of Manny fits with the speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X