Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook To Errol Spence: I Won't Vacate, You Are Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
    Totally not animals DOE! lol
    Nice counter argument, dummy.
    Only black people kill doe..... :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      This is it shoulder...its game on �� ...two hugely talented welterweights from either side of the pond dukeing it out for bragging rights to find who's the guvnor of the welters.....us brits fear no one son lol
      I plan on making several bets on this fight. You in?

Comment

• Give it up to Brook. High risk low reward fight here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I plan on making several bets on this fight. You in?
          Yeah whats the deal buddy ? Im in

Comment

• all right brook time to kill the spence hype.he stopped the porter hype train right in its tracks and he'll do the same here.golovkin couldn't take brook off his feet spence will be in for a shock when brook doesn't lay down like those bums algieri and bumdu did. war brook!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              all right brook time to kill the spence hype.he stopped the porter hype train right in its tracks and he'll do the same here.golovkin couldn't take brook off his feet spence will be in for a shock when brook doesn't lay down like those bums algieri and bumdu did. war brook!!!
              WAR CHOCOLATE BROWNEH!

Comment

• Brook will do the business.

Comment

• This is gonna be some fight WAR boxing

Comment

• Great, great fight. I think Spence takes it by late stoppage. Expect Kell to win some of the early rounds, but he isn't mobile enough to stay from Spence, he hasn't got the legs. Once he slows down, I can't see how he contains Spence on the inside, the body onslaught will wear him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      Great, great fight. I think Spence takes it by late stoppage. Expect Kell to win some of the early rounds, but he isn't mobile enough to stay from Spence, he hasn't got the legs. Once he slows down, I can't see how he contains Spence on the inside, the body onslaught will wear him out.
                      how dare you sir!

you are clearly still hurt after Ezekiel 'the prophet' made your boy porter cry on daddys shoulder after he was done with him!

Comment

Working...
                      X