No announcement yet.

Beating bundu and Algeri puts you on Atlas's p4p list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Spence is on the list because he stopped guys that others on Atlas's list did not.

If you have Pac on the list (and Atlas does) how can Spence not be on it when Errol stopped a guy Pac couldn't?

If Thurman is on the list (and he is) how can Spence not be on it when he stopped a guy Keith couldn't?

Not hard to understand, really.
    yeah, it is hard to understand actually. why does it matter about him stopping them? Hardly as if thurman or pacquiao struggled, pac knocked down algieri 6 times, thurman shut out bundu.

Comment

why do geeggee fans try to force others to acknowledge his supremacy, people are entitled to their own opinion, I wouldn't put spence over gggee but okay Atlas did u complained already, move on its his list. make your own and put him at #1

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Do you think about what you post or do you just let it fly?

And yeah, I guess the best way to address an argument you have no answer for is to conjure some pseudo fact of your own.

Well done, and I'll just take that as proof you are a little shook.
        Why make a post if you gonna say nothing? Are you sick of being **** kicked by me already? I keep exposing you with every post, dumbfcuk

Comment

people are so sure of spences greatness. Despite the fact that pretty much any of the top fighters in the division would destroy bundu and beat algieri ( past prime pacquiao and thurman both whooped them), they are so sure that spence is the goods. IN there minds, because spence stopped them two, that means he is better than the other two. They dont place much emphasis on a fighter proving themself against top opposition, if they can blast out C level opposition, that means they are world class. Proving chin, defence, conditioning is irrelevant. If you can stop 40 year old bundu and algieri, you are world class and will become the next great american superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            people are so sure of spences greatness. Despite the fact that pretty much any of the top fighters in the division would destroy bundu and beat algieri ( past prime pacquiao and thurman both whooped them), they are so sure that spence is the goods. IN there minds, because spence stopped them two, that means he is better than the other two. They dont place much emphasis on a fighter proving themself against top opposition, if they can blast out C level opposition, that means they are world class. Proving chin, defence, conditioning is irrelevant. If you can stop 40 year old bundu and algieri, you are world class and will become the next great american superstar.
            yeah and stopping geale, lemiux, and macklin after being pro since 05/2006 makes you a hall of famer who should be #1 on everyones list. that's allyou need for greatness is KOs vs c level opponents ur correct.

Comment

.......beating Murray and Lemieux made GGG top 5, top 3 for some kmsl...its a matter of preference nowadays, and style...not who the fighters beat and their skills anymore

Comment

HELLOOOO! Are ppl really ignore Atlas' criteria here? His criteria's are mostly subjective. He gave you his criteria, and that is what should be questioned. My p4p list is more on the objective side like most are, which is based on accomplishments. Teddy's is based on who he thinks is better technically and the potential. Come at his criteria, not his list!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
                  HELLOOOO! Are ppl really ignore Atlas' criteria here? His criteria's are mostly subjective. He gave you his criteria, and that is what should be questioned. My p4p list is more on the objective side like most are, which is based on accomplishments. Teddy's is based on who he thinks is better technically and the potential. Come at his criteria, not his list!!
                  exactly!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X