Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Claims Pacquiao vs. Horn Showdown is Heading To UAE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting Jeff [who ] Horn in UAE is the beginning of the end for pac man . How do you say IRRELEVANT in tagalog/philipino?

Comment

The reason for this fight happening was that the Aus state governments will put up cash to stage the fight and try to outbid each other.

If they've been outbid my the UAE then it would make sense to fight someone else better known worldwide and leave the possiblity of getting that Aus money somewhere down the line.

The problem is who does arum have left to fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
        If it's in the UAE (no income tax) then there is no reason to be fighting Horn!!!

I thought it was clever Bob was getting Horn a payday and a chance a beat Manny, whilst at the same time making him known to the Australian public.

To me, fighting Horn in Australia was at the least understandable.

Change location and all of a sudden this fight is a lot less legitimate/acceptable.

EXACTLY !

smart

Comment

The only reason why this fight not in Australia is tax as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            The only reason why this fight not in Australia is tax as simple as that.
            Yeah and also because the oil rich camel jockeys in the UAE have been trying to get Pacquiao for how long now? I bet manny cashed out big time on this fight

Comment

Working...
            X