Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey The Klutcher Kovalev what adjustments can he make to beat ward in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
    I don't remember Ward doing much of anything in the fight but whatever you say.
    Are you serious dude, it was an awesome fight of back and forth entertainment, it was one of the most thrilling match ups I've seen in a long time and exceptionally difficult to score. The rounds were close some razor tight which is why you gotta spend more time watching the fight. It was master class, a relentless bull trying to force his will on the other and the other refusing to yield to the bigger stronger man.

Almost a David vs Goliath type affair, I love both these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      You clearly don't sergey outlanded and out worked him but ward won the round??? Like I said log off and don't talk boxing again cause you don't know what you're watching.
      He didnt outwork him at all, defence is considered a scoring aspect also, Ward landed the biggest shot of the round to boot also.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        Bro we had a thread where we shared our cards and rounds we gave each fighter

Look it up....it was a great thread too and everyone explained their positions

You won't though...I can't remember off the top of my head which rounds but I scored it 114-113....a draw.... Ward by 2 points....scored it with giving kov the swing rounds and I had him up by 3 rounds...he lost bro....can you give 6 rounds kov won, on the flip side?

Kov got dominated past round 5 and round 10 is the only debatable round you can give him which doesn't exactly make it being a "robbery" sound anymore realistic
        I was in that thread trashing wrong cards , kov also won the 12th round which secured it.

Comment

Bro we had a thread where we shared our cards and rounds we gave each fighter

Look it up....it was a great thread too and everyone explained their positions

You won't though...I can't remember off the top of my head which rounds but I scored it 114-113....a draw.... Ward by 2 points....scored it with giving kov the swing rounds and I had him up by 3 rounds...he lost bro....can you give 6 rounds kov won, on the flip side?

Kov got dominated past round 5 and round 10 is the only debatable round you can give him which doesn't exactly make it being a "robbery" sound anymore realistic
          Round ten was a clear Ward round.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            He didnt outwork him at all, defence is considered a scoring aspect also, Ward landed the biggest shot of the round to boot also.
            Ward did not land he biggest shot of the round and even if you think that 1 punch doesn't win a round, what defense?? Ward got hit and thats points for sergey, you get points for landing idiot.

Comment

Round ten was a clear Ward round.
              You're he only moron on the entire planet who thinks that delete your account

Comment

just be honest, you dont have a clue how to score a fight, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  where were the heavy body shots? ward landed a nice jab to the body and some little tapping body shots while holding along with a bunch of low blows but i dont remember any heavy body shots like the one that folded ward in the 12th
                  Did you even watch the fight?

Kov's flanks were red, lost the bounce in his legs and after the body shots he often languished outside not working

I'd have to assume you never got hit to the body....they don't have to look or sound hard, it's the accumulation and ward got good torque in them....especially the right hook under kovalev jab

Comment

Did you even watch the fight?

Kov's flanks were red, lost the bounce in his legs and after the body shots he often languished outside not working

I'd have to assume you never got hit to the body....they don't have to look or sound hard, it's the accumulation and ward got good torque in them....especially the right hook under kovalev jab
                    no do we have to? i don't like homework

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      You're he only moron on the entire planet who thinks that delete your account
                      You don't get off the hook so easily. I've got you sussed, you're a fan boy not a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X