Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Explains Why Hughie Fury Shocks Joseph Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Explains Why Hughie Fury Shocks Joseph Parker

It is my confident prediction that the WBO heavyweight title will, once again, be in the possession of the Fury family come April. Hughie Fury may only be 22, but I really do believe his time has come and that he will prove me right when he goes in against the recently crowned champion Joseph Parker.
    [Click Here To Read More]

'Debilitating skin condition' lol yeh sure ! The guy is a roider. Dude don't fight for 11 months then wont have fought again for 12 months by the time he's due to face Parker. The is being withdrawn to avoid being popped and quite possibly has just served a suspension as is an actually widely held belief with both Fists of Fluff Furry his mongol cousin Tyson and himself too.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      'Debilitating skin condition' lol yeh sure ! The guy is a roider. Dude don't fight for 11 months then wont have fought again for 12 months by the time he's due to face Parker. The is being withdrawn to avoid being popped and quite possibly has just served a suspension as is an actually widely held belief with both Fists of Fluff Furry his mongol cousin Tyson and himself too.
      As long as he pisses clean for the fight, you should give him the benefit of doubt. I was thinking the same thing when I heard "skin disease" but he had a fair explanation..Hughie him self I mean

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
        As long as he pisses clean for the fight, you should give him the benefit of doubt. I was thinking the same thing when I heard "skin disease" but he had a fair explanation..Hughie him self I mean
        As long as he does VADA I'll be happy for Parker, I do expect him be clean and available for his cash out fight. His whole career has been built towards this point whether he's had to have high powered QC's clear his name for alleged and likely actual positive tests.

Comment

Parker's team has to insist on VADA testing, you can't trust UKAD.
          If H.Fury is tested by VADA he had zero chance vs Parker.Except Warren bribes the judges.

Comment

Takam and Ruiz are light years away from anyone hughie has fought stop trying to pretend they are equal also Parker has sparred with top heavy champs and contenders he is only getting better he should pass this test hughie only has height and a jab never been in deep water and doesn't have big power And I keep asking why is positive ped being not talked about backne still exists

Comment

Fury is getting knocked the fug out

Comment

hughie fury will beat parker, trust me.

Comment

I suspect this will be Parkers ceiling for awhile ,cant really believe hes much better than Hughie from what ive seen ,hes not as good boxer but he can punch !

Comment

parkers not good so its not shocking when a not good fighter loses. he just lost to andy ruiz

Comment

Working...
                    X